WikiLeaks Emails Show Colbert Report Gave Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Mar 8, 2017.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cl...um=Traffic+Driver&utm_campaign=Facebook+Stout

I liked Jon a lot better than Colbert. glad she lost anyway even with all the help she got. :D

2. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

3. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

"Control over production" is a big phrase for what is apparently 2(?) segments.
    If Hillary was like Trump she'd be giving all sorts of appointments to generous donators...

4. jerwin macrumors 65816

A Classic example of projection.

HOW MUCH DOES THE MEETING COST?
    For all accepted applicants, this meeting is free. However, CGI U attendees must cover their own hotel and travel costs or apply for travel and lodging assistance on their applications. Travel and lodging assistance is only given out to a small percentage of accepted CGI U attendees with demonstrated financial need.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/meetings/cgi-university/about/faq

There is the small matter of making a "commitment", but, it is difficult to discern how one grifts money from

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INDIVIDUAL AND STUDENT GROUP COMMITMENTS?
    Individual commitments are efforts that are spurred by a single individual who decides to take action on an issue of importance to him or her. (Example: I will reduce my personal carbon emissions by 50 percent over the next year.) A student group commitment is a commitment that, from the start, is a collaborative effort by a group of students. This effort could stem from a pre-existing student organization, or a group of students who come together around a CGI U commitment. (Example: We will reduce the carbon emissions of our dorm by 30 percent over the next year.