Wikileaks Phase 3

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Herdfan, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Herdfan macrumors 6502

It has been reported in a couple of places (don't care if you don't like the reporting source because it doesn't necessarily mean they are wrong) that Wikileaks is about to launch Phase 3.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...t-launching-phase-three-its-election-coverage

And it has been reported by Kim Dotcom (yeah I know, but it doesn't mean he isn't correct) that it will be Hillary's 33,000 emails.

http://www.infowars.com/is-wikileaks-about-to-release-hillarys-33000-deleted-emails/

So, will it matter? If it turns out she was hacked and Russia ( and now everyone since Wikileaks doesn't redact) had access to some of our secrets, is she done?

2. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Since they don't release anything from the Donald I don't really think much of it anymore

3. Herdfan thread starter macrumors 6502

So if Hillary's bad judgement allowed Russia access to our secrets you don't care because they haven't made Donald look bad?

4. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Will it matter? I guess it all depends on what's in them. I mean if there's some bombshell it could possible cause independents to just stay home disgusted with their choices. It would have to be very bad for her to resign her candidacy. Regardless, we won't know if she's in deep deep deep deep **** until after the election. In which case we could end up with Tim Kaine which would be the equivalent to letting Tom Eagleton or Spiro Agnew take the wheel.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 1, 2016 ---
    They need to have fair and balanced espionage for it to mean anything.

5. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Assuming they had much of anything, or much of anything that could be used. Plenty of speculation, but it's nothing Snowden wouldn't be proud of had he released anything and he's already a big slimeball.

6. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

It means they are biased and based on everything else we know about Trump they are likely ignoring just as bad of things.

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

if trump wealth with Russia and made profits from it? so far what we have seen is donald dealing with Russia.