Wikileaks releases Hillary Clinton Goldman Sachs excerpts

nfl46

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
Same boring stuff
Basically. I read all of it, and she's pretty damn consistent with her public views on all those issues. It wasn't anything damaging in them at all. She held them as leverage. :)

Reactions: samcraig

nfl46

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
It's devastating man.

"In one excerpt identified as part of a speech to the Xerox company in March 2014, Clinton talked about the need for “two sensible, moderate, pragmatic parties.”
She's done!!! They finally got the transcripts and the (s) was BORING as hell!

zin

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
Praising Wall Street, saying Dodd Frank needed to be passed for "political reasons", against legalising marijuana, for open borders, for TPP, for tariffs, admitting that she's out of touch with the middle class.

I can see why she didn't release them.

nfl46

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
I guess you feel we all feel obligated to take your word on that because...um you just said it.
Awe! Give me a HUGE hug. Don't get upset, because WE disappointed you guys! You got your transcripts...what else do you want to cry about. Now, where our taxes?!

Gutwrench

Contributor
Jan 2, 2011
Awe! Give me a HUGE hug. Don't get upset, because WE disappointed you guys! You got your transcripts...what else do you want to cry about. Now, where our taxes?!
Is that how you really feel or just the public trial balloon you're floating?

nfl46

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
Is that how you really feel or just the public trial balloon you're floating?
:p 45th President of the United States...HILLARY CLINTON!

3.jpeg

[doublepost=1475883158][/doublepost]
Hil-liar-y: “You have to have a fake public position to fool the rubes into being idiotic enough to support and vote for you, and a real private position that is your true policy.”

Dude...did you read EVERYTHING? Man, you have to admit...we played the (F) out you guys! Damn. You must be crushed right now...

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch