WikiLeaks reports secret U.S. funding for Syrian opposition

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by StruckANerve, Apr 18, 2011.

1. StruckANerve macrumors 6502

Syria, Wikileaks: WikiLeaks reports secret U.S. funding for Syrian opposition - latimes.com
    WikiLeaks: US secretly backed Syrian opposition

How many stories is it going to take for people to start to realize the ******** going on over in the Middle East? Why are we helping overthrow the leaders in the area?

2. Kauai macrumors 6502a

Because the man is a tyrant? I'm sure this isn't the state departments first reason for doing so, but if even by coincidence it results in a strengthened opposition in Syria - I'm all in favor.

3. StruckANerve thread starter macrumors 6502

Hilary Clinton seems to think he is an ok guy.

The US is playing chess over there and it sure as hell is not for humanitarian reasons. Maybe the West doesn't like the idea of a United States of Africa that will have it's own form of currency and it's own National Military, along with the ability to shut out foreign corporate interests.

The United States of Africa may become reality

4. Joshuarocks macrumors 6502

Joshuarocks

5. Joshuarocks macrumors 6502

Joshuarocks

I suggest you read and look up "NORTH AMERICAN UNION" and AMERO - this is going to be the future of North America.. Canada, US, Mexico under one currency and one nation and not separate nations.

And now the same thing is happening to Africa.. The US is becoming the new ROMAN EMPIRE - the prophecies are being fulfilled right before our eyes.

6. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

Who, pray tell, is the prophet?

7. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

umm Hilary Clinton saying that she thinks the guy is OK really does not mean much at all. Could just be part of the chess game known as international politics.

There is an insane amount of lieing and backstabbing in that between all sides involved and my understanding it is world full of secrets.

8. Joshuarocks macrumors 6502

Joshuarocks

Prophecies in the Book of Revelation.. not one prophet.. But I am sure there are prophecies in the Old and New Testaments about these things coming to pass.. besides, it was always in the works anyway.. and only now are we seeing the very beginnings of what will become the NEW WORLD ORDER.. Don't believe me? LOOK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. iStudentUK macrumors 65816

iStudentUK

Are you in some militia group in deepest, darkest America waiting for the New World Order to come and you have to rise up to stop it?

Your posts are becoming more and more "out there". An hour ago US was becoming a third world country, now it is the new Roman Empire.

Poe's Law anyone? Surely?! :confused:

10. Joshuarocks macrumors 6502

Joshuarocks

You must be blind then.. Just look at how the US is in every country like chess pieces on a map.. yes, the USA is turning into some sort of empire and the world does not like it. The US is becoming the world's police officer and has been like this for many years now.. Keep watching corporate run media and keep believing their bullcrap.

And yes, the US is on its way to becoming a 3rd world nation.. there is proof of this already happening now.

11. StruckANerve thread starter macrumors 6502

I can't believe so many of the Democrats are silent all of the sudden. If McCain had been elected and had made the same moves that Obama is right now the Dems in Congress and in the Media would be calling for his impeachment and calling him a War Monger and a Murderer. Our involvement is not some kind of compassionate, humanitarian effort. Sadam Hussein was many times worse than Gadaffi and Assad put together, yet Bush was a baby killer for getting involved.

The Fed gave Gadaffi billions of dollars and then all of a sudden rolled over on him. Why now? His "human rights" violations are not something new.

As far as the CT stuff goes. I try and keep my mouth shut about the crazy stuff because so many people automatically discredit anything that's even hinted at as being part of a Global Conspiracy. Rich Bankers have been dictating the direction of the global economy for centuries but we are just now seeing behind the curtain because of the Internet.

12. Joshuarocks, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011

Joshuarocks macrumors 6502

Joshuarocks

Ok, I am glad you are waking up to this fact.. and its only going to get worse. This is no longer a conspiracy theory, its going to happen.. its already beginning to unfold as we speak.. Very soon even the North American Union will be a reality and as the dollar continues to deprecate and die, a new currency will take over sort of like the Euro, but in the North American Union we call it the AMERO. Yes, rich bankers like the Rothchilds and Rockafellers have been dictating for a very long time the direction of the future economy, and only now through wiki leaks and the armed resistance we are now seeing proof of this all becoming a reality..

And if you think this is a free country, think again! The USA is a growing POLICE STATE and this is just the beginning of what BIG BROTHER has in store for us. Our government is corrupt, and too powerful but again this is part of the master plan.. And yes, microchips being implanted in our bodies.. I kid you not.. this is all true and will eventually happen..

All you have to do is look up all this stuff, plus the us government signed bills now into laws pertaining to a global satellite system which will monitor your every move no matter where you are on this planet. Also, the various cameras along highways, looking at you carefully seeing if you are a threat to the coming order.

Hints that this is going on...

Republicans and Democrats not doing a damn thing, no job creation.. nothing.. but they use the corporate media to hide the truth and say that the economy is getting better, unemployment is decreasing rapidly.. ALL IS GREAT - Don't fall for it, its all lies and part of the master plan.

2ndly: Food prices - food is going up!! How long will the American people watch the prices go up on a resource we all need in order to survive? Next thing you know they will charge for water.

3rdly: Gas - Gas is GOING UP... Once it hits 5 a gallon and its on its way in some cities across this messed up country, I expect to see major revolts happening.. I plan to do a revolt in my home state should gas get to 5 a gallon or higher.. I have a hard time trying to keep up with even the way it is now, but I am tolerant of 3.89 a gallon - FOR NOW.

4thly: Obama is doing nothing at all.. he is taking his orders from someone who we don't know, but my guess its from the elite bankers who are dictating to him what he should and will do.. if you look straight at his eyes on national tv, you will see he is very disturbed, just like Bush was.

5thly: The economy is not growing fast enough.. 2-4 percent growth is not going to bring down the debt, in fact the tax cuts did nothing nor the deficit cuts are going to mount to anything at all.. The recession is NOT OVER, but in fact its regenerating and eventually a huge depression will come to the country and the world as the global economy will be in crisis.

As I said.. if none of the above are proof that something is going to happen, then let blindness blind us all.

13. ender land macrumors 6502a

The worst part is I can't tell if you are 100% serious or 100% ******* insane.

14. Joshuarocks macrumors 6502

Joshuarocks

Come on!! Can't you see this is all real?? Gas is going up, food is going up... come on, stop listening to the government and wake the ******* up!!!

15. ender land macrumors 6502a

Still a no-go on the decision, though I'm leaning towards the latter.

Welcome to the world - inflation exists and prices go up. As demand goes up (look at gasoline/oil) the price goes up too!

Especially as one of the key regions for producing oil in the world has instability at the moment.

16. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

you may want to read this
    http://www.advisorone.com/article/saudis-cut-oil-production-say-market-oversupplied

17. ender land macrumors 6502a

oh, for sure - there are a ton of reasons oil increases in cost. but I am pretty sure a government conspiracy to have the americas united under one currency is not a contributing reason.

18. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

I'll reply assuming ^^^^^ is not sarcasm.

While I would like to think that, the sell off of the financial institutions, the increase of inflation, increase in gas prices, selling dow jones to Germany while rejecting the higher bid from NASDAQ, and establishing a government based healthcare system seems to be some strong indicators that are establishing an equilibrium across the globe.

19. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Duuuuuuude, you should so get on TV. Americans would drop Trump in a NY minute.

20. KingYaba macrumors 68040

KingYaba

I would love to read a few passages. Care to point them out to me?

21. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Well if someone wrote it down 2000 years ago, it must be true...

22. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Don't bother.

A more ambiguous document you would be hard pressed to find.