Will accessory or gadget will you miss the most?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lamarak, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Lamarak macrumors 6502

I have gotten use to having the morphie juicepack case that more than doubles my iphone 4s battery life. I also have a few ihome things, but can still use those with my ipad and ipod touch.

I Know in time the cases and accessories will catch up but will take some getting use to of having such a great choice of things to use with the current design. And people that complain that they should change the design more forget thats why you dont see nearly as many things to go with android as iphone. Stability and the makers knowing the phone will be relevant longer than 6 months.

Sorry meant title to say WHAT.. shouldn't write so much on iphone heh

2. cynics macrumors G3

I use a life proof case. Which is expensive so I'll need to get another one when available IF I were to get the new iPhone.

I think you are looking at it the wrong way though. No one is forcing you to get a new iPhone. There will still be plenty of development with the 4/4S as far as accessories not only cause of the sheer number of people that have them but the fact Apple will still sell them. Certain cases wouldn't work from the 4 to the 4S depending on what network you were on (volume buttons moved).

Regardless if I were to GUESS I'd say the majority of iPhone owners will continue to use the phone they have vs dropping 200+ on another phone if theirs isn't broken. Those that do get the next iPhone should expect change. You for example are making the conscious decision to leave your accessories.

Apple can't stay competitive if they keep selling the same phone forever IMO.

3. HERO XXL macrumors regular

My Book Book Case!!!
    (..but in actuality, in a lot of ways, I actually welcome it!!)
    I was the guy who had a million and one cases for my phone--I'd change them on the regular--quirky, generic, ALL kinds. So, when the Book Book was released, naturally, I gave it a shot...and lo and behold!! Look what happened!! The Book Book did JUST what my iPhone did years ago--allowed me to carry one (or three!) less things than I did before!
    No more having to remember my phone AND my wallet, because now, they were one and the same!! So now, I have a MILLION AND ONE cases that are no longer being used because I refuse to go back to a phone AND a wallet.
    Curse you, Book Book!!!
    So, I'm kinda not looking forward to being without my Book Book case...
    ...but will I go out and buy more cases?
    Probably.
    (that is, until they release a NEW Book Book case...)

4. x-evil-x macrumors 68030

x-evil-x

none

caseless

also dont understand all those ihome crappy speaker things. Ive had appletv's

for my airplay needs to my home stereos. Much better imo then spending 200$

on some small speaker airplay device.

5. Lamarak thread starter macrumors 6502

I didint say anywhere I was being forced. I want the faster LTE and bigger screen. Be no reason to have a new phone if these features wernt added. Life is short and I like to enjoy the newest, Upgrading is a no brainer because I have been able to sell our phones and have them cover the cost of the upgrade every year. ATT has the best coverage where we are, so renewing contract no biggie. And they have always been good to us.

6. Buckeyestar macrumors 6502a

Buckeyestar

I guess I'd miss using only one charger at home. I use my iPad charger to charge both my iPhone and my iPad. If the new phone does have the smaller connector, I won't be able to do that. Unless they release a smaller iPad with the new connector and I get that.

7. Lamarak thread starter macrumors 6502

They sound fine to me and called personal choice. Good for you that you home stereos work through out your house and use them for an alarm, very cool speakers id say, Our house is to big for that.

8. x-evil-x macrumors 68030

x-evil-x

i have 5.1 systems in most the rooms.

some people do like the small speaker airplay devices. Id just rather buy a real stereo and airplay everything.

9. AlphaHumanus macrumors 6502

the way to go.

I'm looking forward to getting new accessories. Never know whats coming. lol

cant wait for the new book book. Also, you ok lamarak? you come across as you if you want to start an argument.