Will Apple still deal with your iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Textureboy, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Textureboy macrumors 6502

Textureboy

I'm just wondering if I get a phone from a carrier and there's an issue with the phone would Apple help me resolve the issue?

Apple has the best customer service I've experienced and when I took my Galaxy S2 back to the store they made such a hassle on an exchange for any problems. I was not able to exchange the phone after 30 days or 15 minutes of calls ( might be 20 minutes or more but I forgot).

I would like to know before I decide where to purchase my iPhone. Wither its on contract or not.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yes.
    It doesn't matter if you get it from AT&T, verizon, best buy, wal mart, radio shack etc.
    it's still an Apple iPhone and comes with a year warranty by Apple.

3. RedRallyeZ macrumors regular

The genius bar is open to all iPhones, but if possible I would purchase from the Apple Store. I have had much better experiences going there than the carrier stores or best buy.

4. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I refused to go to the Apple store anymore after the last time I made an appointment to get my 4S. I waited nearly an hour to pay for it and leave. I sold it a month later and bought a new one at BestBuy. I was in and out of there in about 15 minutes.

5. Textureboy thread starter macrumors 6502

Textureboy

6. RyanTheGeneral macrumors regular

I'm pretty sure most stores (AT&T Verizon sprint) might tell you to go to apple. Either way since its apples product they will help you and I would recommend going to them. They have more of a reason to help then the carriers do.