Will Apple still give me a replacement...

BAZ1307

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 11, 2011
Newcastle, UK
Even though I've just got one from them today?

I replaced my original iPhone 4S because of dead pixels, but in return, got a replacement with a badly yellow-tinted screen (I thought this would have been gone by now) and scratches on the steel band. I am a little upset over this as I was extremely careful with my old iPhone 4S and never got a single mark on it. I also find the screen on this new iPhone hard to look at. My old iPhone 4S wasn't exactly cool tinted, however, it certainly wasn't this warm either. :(

Please, no hating. I just want to know if people have been through more than 1 replacement at an Apple store with no problems.

Thanks for any help people. :)

BAZ1307

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 11, 2011
Newcastle, UK
Thank you very much PsstGreek! :)

I shall be making another trip to the Apple Store tomorrow. They better not think that I made the scratches on the iPhone though, I've been very careful with it. I noticed them when I was using it coming home on the train, I was not a happy bunny. :(

iEnvy

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
DFW
Thank you very much PsstGreek! :)

I shall be making another trip to the Apple Store tomorrow. They better not think that I made the scratches on the iPhone though, I've been very careful with it. I noticed them when I was using it coming home on the train, I was not a happy bunny. :(
You will be fine. They have so many replacement devices and so many customers, they could care less.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.