I pre-ordered a 16 GB black iPhone 5 from Apple on the 14th. Now I am wishing I had gone for the 32 GB model. My delivery date is now estimated at October 5th. Anyone have experience with modifying a pre-order to upgrade the storage? If I have to move to the back of the line (as far as wait times) I will probably leave as is.