Will AT&T and Verizon fanboys and fangals get along?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JD914, Jan 10, 2011.

1. JD914 macrumors 6502a

JD914

My phone is better than yours because I'm on AT&T!!!

Verizon has a better network!!!

I can see it now :rolleyes:

2. stewart715 macrumors 6502

I don't see the point in arguing about something like this. It's not like any of us own the company. It's pointless to argue about what's better because there isn't 100% consistency across both networks. I think it's fun to speculate, but no need to troll and argue.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Really? I worry about people who choose to argue over such inane topics. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

I don't think Phone carriers actually have any fans :cool:

5. mgamber macrumors 6502a

mgamber

Really? Haven't I been reading such nonsense for...oh...the past two years or so?

Q: Do you think Verizon will ever carry the iPhone?

A: What are you, retarded? Who would ask such a moronic question? It'll NEVER happen because I know everything about everything now and forever.

Yeah, that rings a few bells alright.

6. kmpoboy2 macrumors 6502

kmpoboy2

What kind of a person(other than a stock holder) is fan of a greedy, money hungry, find a way to take your money company like at&t and big red? :rolleyes:

7. ruinfx macrumors 6502a

this is great, now iphone owners can troll each other.

8. CosmoPilot macrumors 65816

CosmoPilot

Umm...never mind! Wait, what we're we talking about?

9. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

10. kmpoboy2 macrumors 6502

kmpoboy2

No!

Did any one notice that almost every thread on the first page of this forum is about the iPhone on Verizon. Kind of ridiculous. :rolleyes:

11. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

Don't see why not honestly. They're different networks, obviously there will be some differences in performance. They each have their pros and cons basically. Instead of bickering with one another let's team up against Android :p

12. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

Maybe the forum will have to become segregated.

13. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Seems more like a win win for everyone. Now people will have choices of which carrier they want to use depending on their area. If anything, I think we'll see even more iOS/Android bickering once people start jumping to the iPhone.

14. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Is there even verizon/att fanboys.

My experience is that you put up with your carrier, I've never heard any fanboyism for any wireless carrier.

15. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

From the history of your posts, your the last one that should be asking this question. :rolleyes:

16. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

There's plenty of people on here who are fans of a greedy, money hungry, find a way to take your money company like Apple. :D

17. bid2ask77 macrumors regular

bid2ask77

Well said

18. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I am not real certain that your response to my post really proves the necessity of your thread. You need to buck up and just stand on your own. Many said there would never be an iPad. Others said there would never be an netbook-sized Air. These things happen and yet ... there they are. When you can figure out that few, if any, know true details of what Apple is up to (or VZW for that matter) then you'll be able to avoid posting inane topics.

Again, I worry about people who feel the need to discuss such inane topics. It's not even worth a debate. VZW is way better in some areas and AT&T in others. YMMV but clearly you feel this burning need to be told you have the best. So son, whatever you choose is the best. :)

PS I would never write "What are you, retarded?" on MacRumors unless I was begging to put into a corner so if that rings any bells it is because you probably wrote it or received such a response from another member. ;)

19. barachus macrumors regular

you guys manage to argue and fight over silly little things like 'what is the best screen protector'
    I am sure the AT&T vs Verizon issue will be a great never-ending source of arguments and fights for you, and a lot of amusement for us watching you do it:D

20. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Only when the iPhone is announced for Sprint.

21. ZenoVT macrumors regular

I do want to see some tech sites pit the 2 phones against each other for some real world tests though. Should be interesting to see.

22. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

^ This is what will start happening.....or at least more frequently than it does now.

23. xavierpunkreno macrumors 6502

I can see it now.

Verizon Customer - "Mine's better because it's a better network."

AT&T Customer - "Oh yeah, call me and tell me that and while we're on the phone we can still post on the for--- Oh wait you can't..."

24. maccompaq macrumors 65816

maccompaq

My iPhone 4 works well for me, but I will also get the iPhone on Verizon just because I like to play with technology. Then I will carry both iPhones with me to insure coverage and usage anywhere I go. If Verizon later gets a 4G iPhone, I will get one of those too so I will have 3 iPhones.

I will not have to argue with anyone, because I will have the best of all designs.