Will be able to upgrade end of decemeber, should I wait till update?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Final Cut, Nov 20, 2010.

  1. The Final Cut macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    #1
    So I can upgrade for $199 at the end of December (currently using samsung texting phone + ipod shuffle) I am ok, but getting a bit restless without a reall smartphone... I am wondering If I Should wait till spring if an update is likely. If it is what kind? design? etc...
     
  2. vastoholic macrumors 68000

    vastoholic

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2009
    Location:
    Tulsa, OK
    #2
    Hahahaha! It's not just the iPad forum getting this question now. Get ready iPhone forum-ites. You'll probably get this question once a week until June 2011.
     
  3. Benji222 macrumors 65816

    Benji222

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2009
    Location:
    So Cal
    #3
    At this point, wait until the summer and get iphone 5
     
  4. soLoredd macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2007
    Location:
    California
    #4
    Do it now. With iPhone 4 getting the spec changes, form factor changes, etc. I would venture a guess that 2011 will be a minor update (much like 3G or even 3GS). I upgraded my wife's phone early this past week (and paid the premium for it) for this reason. Her new upgrade date is 07/2012, as opposed to 12/2011.
     
  5. The Final Cut thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    #5
    I actually only really care about a design update, not hardware...its amazing already I think.
     

Share This Page