Will Best Buy have more stock today (Saturday)?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by louis0nfire, Mar 12, 2011.

1. louis0nfire macrumors 6502

The website hasn't updated, stores still show 'unavailable' at every location near me. Anyone know?

2. chilly willy macrumors regular

chilly willy

I think it just depends, given the varied amounts stores like BB had yesterday. My bet is no. The BB near us said they expected more late next week, while others here said they were told Monday.

I bet the Apple Stores see more rapid/reliable replenishment.

3. melman101 macrumors 68030

Yesterday at my Best Buy, I got there at 5:05pm. They were already sold out. So they took down my information, and said they would call me in 24 hours. They took a $100 dollar deposit and said I would get a call today or early next well. Let's hope they come through with that.

Mel.

4. ugp macrumors 65816

ugp

Mine in Ocala, Florida said they sold everyone they had. I by chance was able to get my 32GB White by switching with a guy that changed his mind and wanted black. White stock was very limited.

5. doandy09 macrumors member

I hope to get my hands on one today at bestbuy! let me know if theres any news

6. offcamber macrumors 6502

offcamber

The Best Buy where I bought my iPad 2 said they expected another shipment Saturday. I think the BB's that have a dedicated Apple Shop got more iPads than those without one.

The Target across the street from BB did not even get a FedEx delivery Fri so they expect theirs Sat too.