Will IAP show up on App Store -> Updates -> 'Purchased'

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by blizeH, Nov 8, 2011.

1. blizeH macrumors 6502

Hi,

I was randomly clicking some buttons in zombie highway, and due to some rather nasty lag it didn't pop up until a good 30 seconds later and I think I accidentally clicked buy.

It doesn't show up in the 'Purchased' section so does that mean I'm safe?

Thanks!

2. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

I'm not familiar with whatever "zombie highway" is or what "IAP" is so I'm not sure if I can help. In any case, not sure if the following is universal but I've noticed (and others in this forum have as well) that the App Store.app>Updates>Purchased>All tab no longer displays apps that have been purchased and installed on my iPhone, it only shows those that have been purchased and deleted from my iPhone. In short, the "Not On This iPhone" and "All" tabs are identical.

As such, and if the above is the case for you, then no, you're not necessarily "safe".

However, unless you had previously entered your Apple ID on your phone for another purchase and not locked the phone prior to this purchase, you should've been prompted for your password.

3. blizeH thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh damn! Many thanks... fingers crossed I'll be okay, will just wait and check my proper statement on iTunes later then!

By the way, IAP = in-app-purchase, basically where you can buy extras from within the app. Thanks again

4. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

Oh, gotcha. Then no, in-app purchases will not show up on the "Purchased" section of the App Store.app. As you mentioned, you'll have to check your statement.