Will iPhone 5s/6 make me Tacos??? What's next...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by U4icLab, Sep 23, 2012.

1. U4icLab macrumors regular

Hi! I'm just curious what others' thoughts may be in regards to upcoming generations. I've always told myself (and my wife) that I will keep my current model for a solid two years, but I've been on the yearly release schedule : /. SO, do you think we're approaching a bit of a maxed out list of usable features on our phones? It seems like the technology slope is leveling off a bit...

2. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

It may not happen as frequently, but I believe there are many, many more tech advancements on the horizon. Remember that concept video of a whole house made out of interactive glass? I think by Corning. I want one of those.

On another note, we had tacos tonight. ;)

3. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

You should change the thread title. You're just being ridiculous.

We all know it should learn to make chimichangas far before we should worry about tacos. Be realistic!

4. U4icLab thread starter macrumors regular

I'm sure you're absolutely right. It's absolutely fascinating to me. I can only imagine where things will be in 10-15 years from now as far as the Apple line-up goes. It's fun to think about!

Ha! Tacos were last night for us. I suppose that's why it's still fresh on my mind :).

----------

You are ABSOLUTELY right. Chimi's and margaritas would be much more appropriate :)

5. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

6. cynics macrumors G3

I'm sure people said the same thing about the first few iPhones. There are plenty of current technologies that can be implemented and things we never would of thought of.

Not only that but current hardware will continue to improve. Thinner, faster, better battery technology, less bezel, better speakers, etc etc