Will it be easier to get from T-Mobile store or Apple Store?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gary500, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Gary500 macrumors regular

Gary500

I have a T-Mobile store extremely close to where I live, but the Apple Stores are all quite a distance. I called the guy at the T-Mobile store and he said they had enough iPhone 5S at launch for two days. So what would be my best bet in this case? Since a lot of people just got the iPhone 5 from T-Mobile this year and are paying it off, do you think the lines at T-Mobile will also be less than any other place? :confused:

2. rockitdog Suspended

Just spoke with a couple of T-Mobile stores and each othem is getting slightly different inventory. One store is only getting th two white colors and the other is not carrying the gold in store. So if you are looking for a specific color make sure you hit up the right store!

3. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Maybe somebody knows what is coming in.... maybe.

NOBODY here knows:

a) How many phones each store will have
    b) How many of each color
    c) How many of each carrier
    d) How many of each size

and most important:

HOW MANY OTHER FREAKIN PEOPLE WILL ALSO BE TRYING TO GET ONE!

Why do people keep asking?

4. coolio93 macrumors 6502

I would much rather go to the Apple store. Easier, less hassle, and better return policy.

I went to the T-Mobile store when they launched the iPhone 5 and i spent almost 2 hours there. So many people were activating at once that their servers were wayyy overloaded. My activation itself took about an hour.