Will it be in may or june people? Come on i cant take it anymore?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by jukinha92, May 13, 2012.

1. jukinha92 macrumors member

Come on what do you think next tuesday, 22nd 29th june? Does anyone have special info? Xp

2. Staindsoul macrumors 6502

Staindsoul

Numerous posts about this already. No need to start a new one. And if there was "real" info out there, it would be on the front page.

3. cocky jeremy macrumors 68040

cocky jeremy

No one knows. Also, why are you asking us if you can't take it anymore?

4. Nandifix macrumors 6502

Most likely WWDC as the current stock levels have not decreased much yet plus there is no nor al leaks/ rumours.

5. Gaelic2 macrumors 6502

I've used Apple products since the Apple ll. I do so because they work well for me and are reliable. I view those products as tools to use. Come on people, get a life! Why waste energy on when Apple will come out with another model that will do a little more when the current models will work as well. We all aren't running heavy graphics programs etc. since the majority use it for surfing, e-mail and other light duty apps.
    Now you have a reason for argument! Have fun folks.

6. forty2j macrumors 68030

forty2j

Somebody please think of the kittens!

7. Nandifix macrumors 6502

I agree with you however I would really like an updated graphics card from the 7000m series. Most people would like to be able to play current games well and edit video well in fcpx.

8. lifeguard90 macrumors 6502a

if not by the 23rd. Then june. If june, well know mac news by or on the 11th. So its not like all of june. Almost there

9. forty2j macrumors 68030

forty2j

Gotta disagree. WWDC will be 80% iOS 6 and 20% Mountain Lion. And 0% hardware.

If for some reason there's nothing by 5/23, then it will be after WWDC, not during. Given Cook's revenue mix comments, I can't imagine it missing 5/23. But I suppose stranger things have happened.

10. applefiend95 macrumors regular

special update:
    a new part has been leaked. it is the logo piece that goes on the chin of the iMac. this piece is considerably smaller than the current ones. it seems that the iMac will be seeing a chin reduction and possibly a larger screen. the apple TV has gone down in price and it points to the direction of an iMac equipped with its technology. thus far, the next iMac seems to be furnished with the latest Ivy-Bridge processors, standard 16GB RAM - up gradable to 32, standard 128GB SSD + 2TB HDD, the optical drive has been upgraded to blue-ray read/write as well. the iSight camera is now a whooping 8MP and records 1080p. the finale, the HDD/SSD and RAM are now user up gradable; the ODD comes out as well and can be replaced with HDD/SSD without violating warranty. this has been reported by your friendly............................ iBS ;P

11. bongpapst macrumors newbie

12. Occamsrazr macrumors 6502

"Come on people, get a life!"

You mean, get the life that you think someone should have. I am breathing, I am alive. I have a life. Might not be the one you approve of, but it's mine... not yours.

So, instead of running your mouth on a web forum, how about you get a life and stop trying to run other people's for them.

13. harcosparky macrumors 68020

Yeah, I do.

It will be released on ....

#$%#$%#$%

#$%#% # #$ T$#%#$%

<CONNECTION LOST >

14. Gloops macrumors member

Bought my first Mac in 1995, and I'd been using them way before that. Reliable? Well, they were once. My 2008 24" iMac has just died. The display has been going for some time - dark smudges, yellow tinting - and now the HDD has given out.

So, I've got to decide whether to get that machine repaired or wait for the refresh. This is the first time I've NEEDED to upgrade a Mac, not chosen to. When I pay premium I expect build quality, so I'm not too impressed with the way Apple have been heading.

My old 2005 white iMac is still going strong - display clear as day, no HDD problems.... knock on wood. My 2002 TiBook still works fine too (it's just slow as molasses by current standards). So, let's hope the next release is built to last.

15. cocky jeremy macrumors 68040

cocky jeremy

For one, the 2011 won't be able to do everything the 2012 will do. Maybe MOST of what the 2012 can do, but not all. Why waste energy figuring out when the new Macs will come out? Well, why waste time complaining about people trying to figure out when new Macs will come out? And you have no idea what ANY of us use our Macs for.

16. macpants macrumors member

Good Reasons to Wait

Actually; There are some very valid reasons to wait:

1. It is always worth buying the most current technology. This extends the longevity i.e the amount of time it stays current before becoming obsolete.

2. In line with the above, the most current technology is likely to be supported for longer in terms of OS upgrades and third party vendor support.

3. No one knows what the refresh will be. So it is quite possible that all the rumors are wrong and we will see useful changes such as a new form factor, matte display's, USB 3.0 and who knows, even BluRay. For me, these things are more important than a new processor which will shave 4 nanoseconds off a Final Cut render.

If these things are unimportant to you then buy now. If they are things you might need - then wait. Simple as that really.