Will MR or any other site allow me to watch the keynote on the iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by HappyDude20, Jun 6, 2010.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

I only have my iPad with me all day and would like to catch the keynote video? Will the macrumors link or anywhere online work so I can watch it all via the iPad?

2. Marty Macfly macrumors regular

The keynote will not be live. A video will be posted in the evening on Apple.com.

3. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

I know but I'd rather watch the video later than the live photo updates. Would the apple link allow me to view it on the iPad?

4. Marty Macfly macrumors regular

I don't see why not. Try it out with one of the existing keynote streams on Apple's site to make sure.

5. jfyrfytr25 macrumors 6502a

jfyrfytr25

Your guess is as good as mine.... I assume yes since it will be in QT format...

6. bndoarn macrumors 6502a

You could also go to the iTunes store on the iPad and search for apple keynotes (it's a podcast) and you can stream and/or download the keynote when it's up.

7. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

As a podcast the keynotes are usually not up for download until a day after the keynote and we all know I can't wait that long. I'll check it out on the apple QuickTime site through the ipad but it tells me to download QuickTime on a mac or pc.

8. VanNess macrumors 6502a

VanNess

9. ckr4282 macrumors member

I'd love to do this, too! Hopefully my iPad will arrive tomorrow. :fingers crossed: I'll make sure to play it over my unlimited 3G.