Will the 13'' Macbook Pro 2.53 Ghz 4gbRAM 320gbHD run Photoshop Cs2 fine?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kruisekontrol, Jun 17, 2009.

1. kruisekontrol macrumors newbie

I was planning on getting the new updated 13'' 2.53 Ghz, 4gbRAM,320Gb Harddrive Macbook Pro, and after reading different posts on different threads started to wonder if it run it ok. I thought that the dedicated graphics card on the 15'' only helped mostly for 3d modeling stuff. But, I am a photographer and only use Photoshop.
    Screen size doesn't bother me, since i already use a 12'' tablet as my main moniter. So I am used to the small size now. So, I'm just worried if it will do the job. Thanks so much!!

2. reallynotnick macrumors 6502a

Well if you use a computer all ready to do everything you need, all you have to ask is how much faster is it then your regular computer. Considering it is a 12in tablet and I'm guessing it's not brand spanking new I am sure the MBP will be faster.

3. harcosparky macrumors 68020

What are you running PS Cs2 on right now ????

I've been running it on a 2.4 Ghz iMac with 3 Gig Ram.

4. ddeadserious macrumors 6502a

ddeadserious

There's no reason to ask any other questions, guys.

Yes, the 13" MBP(either model) will run CS2 without even beginning to break a sweat.

5. kruisekontrol thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks alot!

6. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

7. srexy macrumors 6502a

Yes it will but CS2 will run in Rosetta which I found to be almost unusable due to the frequent crashes. Upgrade to CS3/4 if you really want to enjoy using it.