iPad mini Will the iPad mini be available to buy at Apple stores in California on Nov 10th?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by saintforlife, Nov 4, 2012.

1. saintforlife macrumors 6502a

I am out of the country on business and will be back only for a day (Nov 10th, Saturday) in the Bay Area, before I leave on another trip on Sunday. I want to stop by an Apple store and get the iPad mini on Nov 10th and use it on the plane for my next trip.

Questions:

1. Will the iPad mini be in stock when I go to the store?
    2. Is there an advantage to ordering it online before hand and then doing an in-store pickup?
    3. I am looking for the 16GB wifi only model (white or black - not sure). Have any of you heard of any shortage in stock of these models?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

No one will really know what the stock levels will be in the future, they may or may not have it in stock.

I think if its in stock it will be reserved for you, so there is there is no risk of selling out.

white is more popular and given the price the 16gb is overall more popular then the other models.

3. jbromer macrumors 6502a

jbromer

They sold out in most stores on launch day, but today they had a bunch more in stock. It's likely they will have them if you go right at the opening of the store.