Will the new iPhone 4G be available at other stores that currently carry the iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Meatwagon0316, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Meatwagon0316 macrumors newbie

I am curious if the iPhone will be available on launch day at stores like Best Buy? I just a reward zone member and figured I can take advantage of that program and get a new phone to boot. Any clues?

2. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

3. Rhalliwell1 macrumors 6502a

Who knows? iPad was available from best buy on launch day if i am not mistaken.

4. Meatwagon0316 thread starter macrumors newbie

I just have a ton of gift certificates through that program that will literally pay for both my and my wife's phones. Not to mention earn even more. It would seem to make sense all stores that sell them would have it launch. I do not think that Wal-Mart would drop the price on the 3GS to $97 a week ago if they weren't going to available to them for the launch.

:D

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

The Best Buy didn't receive the 3GS until the end of June or July 09 I believe. I know it was released on a Sunday.

6. Meatwagon0316 thread starter macrumors newbie

BB was the first store to carry it outside of the Apple and At&t stores. Made sense that they did not have it day one because of the rush for the 3GS. I would think BB would be prepared this go round because they handle huge launches of products all the time.