Will the PowerSupport "HD" Anti-Glare Film for iPhone 4 Offer Better Clarity?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SiftWinnow, Jun 27, 2010.

1. SiftWinnow macrumors member

Until PowerSupport releases their two new iPhone 4 films (which apparently will ship with both a front and back film) in about a month or so, I have been using an old iPhone 3G/S Anti-Glare on my iPhone 4. (It doesn't really fit well, but it's good enough for now.)

While I loved the Anti-Glare film on my 3GS, I have to say, it just doesn't offer enough clarity on the iPhone 4's higher res. screen. Unless they have revolutionized their new "HD" Anti-Glare film for the iPhone 4 with something that allows for clarity near the level of the Crystal film, I will definitely be switching to the Crystal this time.

Anyone planning on switching to the Crystal this time around? Do you think the new Anti-Glare version will change to offer better clarity, or do you think they'll just use the same material as before?

2. Apple Expert macrumors 65816

No one will be able to give you a solid answer since it's not released. However they say it will. If you believe that, then believe apple when they said iPhone 4 has no reception issue. ;)

3. SiftWinnow thread starter macrumors member

Interesting, I had not heard that. So they specifically have stated that the new Anti-Glare film will offer better clarity? If so, I believe them, but it would all depend on just how improved it is.

4. christyn macrumors 6502a

I doubt the anti-glare will be comparable clarity to even the 3gs crystal... but you never know.

and just fyi if you pre-order you will get 2 front protectors and no back.

I emailed them to clarify and they told me the available pre-orders on the site now are for the 2 fronts, and they will be releasing a front/back one sometime in July.

5. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Yes.
    No.
    Maybe.

6. smf72 macrumors regular

Loved them in the past

I have used all there products in the past. I am using a SGP kit to hold me over until they release them. Here is hoping for a back piece.