Will you stay on 6/6+ if the 6S/6S+ screen is inferior?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thadoggfather, Dec 8, 2014.

1. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

I got an excellent screen 6+ and if I'm ever tempted to upgrade to the s-model, I will only do see if I get as good or better of a screen.

Nothing like going from 4 to 4s getting a washed out screen after playing the 4 lotto and winning eventually and stooping again.

even with the most monstrous specs, I don't think I could. Same with rMini, if its successor has a jacked up screen i'll still just stay put.

Perhaps a large part of the reason I've stayed on a MBA 2011 is the delicious samsung screen. that and it still gets the job done

:D

anyways just rambling here, but thoughts? I also came across a lot of 6's with screens that weren't exactly ideal, couldn't imagine getting a winner and then playing that whole thing again. I could see them skimping on 6s+ screen too to cut down on cost, but it appears from reading on here, maybe isolated, but that a lot of 6+ screens can be eh too. Thank goodness I got a good one first try AT LAST for a device I knew I wanted to keep

2. Bahroo macrumors 68000

I have a excellent 6 Plus display too, it is beautiful

And highly doubt 6S gets better screens

3. Newtons Apple, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014

Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

I would bet the screens will be the same. Both the 6 and 6+ are excellent.:apple:

4. minicard macrumors regular

minicard

I would not upgrade to a 6s and pay for any upgrade fees if my 2 year contract isn't up yet. I've been happy with my 6+ and intend to use it for the next 2 years.

5. thalazy macrumors regular

I probably will

I have a feeling that 6s will add more ram and maybe a better camera. I got a 6+ instead of a Note 4 because I figured I have yet to experience quad hd on a phone so I can live with 1080p as I have been doing on a 1520. If the 6s add's qhd and 2gb memory I will probably upgrade.

6. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

I agree. I've changed my phones a lot in the last year but I want to keep this one for 2 years.

----------

I agree 1080p is fine for me. I actually used the LG G3 for two days before returning it for the S5. I wasn't impressed by the screen. I've used 3 1080p screens before the 6 plus (S4, note 3 and S5) and th 6 plus has the best screen I've ever used on a phone.