Hey. I have been browsing since friday and there are mixed feelings about whether this is doable or not. I bet a lot of you are in the same boat as me because you are waiting for the confirmation from the "official" people. Well, I just want to upgrade + jb (i heard you still keep your unlock so i wont ask for this) + activate to 2.1. Because I want genius pretty bad and I heard performance is improved massively Anyway, if any of you doubter have tried something that works, please post to share. I am on 1st gen Vista iTunes 8 2.0.2 jb downloading 2g firmware from apple right now, have no idea what to do. waiting for the go.