With all the bending has there been no screen issues?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by D1G1T4L, Oct 5, 2014.

1. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

Seems like with every release there are tons of threads about warm screens vs cool screens. Small spots, dead pixels, etc.

Guess the new screens are doing great this generation.

2. terraphantm macrumors 68040

They're pretty good. My dad's 6 plus is slightly cooler than my 6, but not by a huge amount. My 6 matches my macbook perfectly

3. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

No sir they just vanish in all the bendgate fuzz.

4. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

There are some threads on here about screen problems. I guess they're so common with every iPhone launch that they're not very exciting.

5. GusHerb macrumors member

Um, there's definitely screen problems. If you've noticed, many of the people complaining have had several replacements with the SAME problem.
    I'm one of those people. First one had a dead pixel after just 4 days, second one had mute switch light leak and uneven backlight at the top, and third one has the same problem all down the left side.

I could deal with the color temperature inconsistencies if it were just from phone to phone, but when it's inconsistent from one half of the screen to the other!?! NO.

I'm gonna wait a few weeks or so and try for another replacement and see if I finally get a good one.