With all the bending has there been no screen issues?

D1G1T4L

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Savannah, GA
Seems like with every release there are tons of threads about warm screens vs cool screens. Small spots, dead pixels, etc.

Guess the new screens are doing great this generation.

terraphantm

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
Seems like with every release there are tons of threads about warm screens vs cool screens. Small spots, dead pixels, etc.

Guess the new screens are doing great this generation.
They're pretty good. My dad's 6 plus is slightly cooler than my 6, but not by a huge amount. My 6 matches my macbook perfectly

antiprotest

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
There are some threads on here about screen problems. I guess they're so common with every iPhone launch that they're not very exciting.

GusHerb

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2013
Chicago / Northwest, IN
Um, there's definitely screen problems. If you've noticed, many of the people complaining have had several replacements with the SAME problem.
I'm one of those people. First one had a dead pixel after just 4 days, second one had mute switch light leak and uneven backlight at the top, and third one has the same problem all down the left side.

I could deal with the color temperature inconsistencies if it were just from phone to phone, but when it's inconsistent from one half of the screen to the other!?! NO.

I'm gonna wait a few weeks or so and try for another replacement and see if I finally get a good one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.