Woke up with no service iPhone 4 jailbreak on ios 5.0.1

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Nick22, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Nick22 macrumors newbie

So i woke up yesterday with the phone off... i did not turn it off. When i turned it on i could only connect to wifi not 3g. so therefor if i am not in Wifi, i can not text, get on the internet... and i cant make any calls anywhere. or receive.

then about 12 hours later it connected to 3g for about 30 mins without me doing anything. got a flood of texts that didnt come in. and now its back to no 3g...

I have tried undoing my jailbreak. still same problem. i tried toggling airplane mode. i restored my iphone. i tried the 10 second hold on power and home. I tried restoring network settings. nothings working. anyone have any ideas of what to do?!?!?!

now since it has been restored it is an unjailbroken verizon iphone at ios 5.1

please help!!

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

If it were me, I would restore it to stock and test it stock for a day or so
    Hopefully you saved hash and APTicket file for 5.0.1

3. Nick22 thread starter macrumors newbie

Service?

ok wait. i have service. kuz there are the little bars. but when i try to get on the internet says it cannot find cell tower. the little 3g never shows up. calling people and texting people doesnt work. and right now im just trying to figure out how to make my phone work again i dont need a jailbreak right now

4. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

had this happen to me. got a new sim, kept jailbreak, and it never occurred again