Woman tells story of brutality, multiple rapes by ISIS men

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewitt, Jun 3, 2016.

1. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...-isis-fighters-married-her-only-for-rape.html

2. FieldingMellish Suspended

So psychotic. But could they get away with an insanity defense? Much the same way that 99% of Long Island Railroad workers got away with disability benefits?

This ought to be cross-posted in the drone strike thread. Because you can't kill enough of this scum fast enough.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Horrific. Keep droning these scum.

Kind of hard to think that the only reason this is getting press is she's a Christian. I think I saw that word a few times in the article.

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

try not to be so selective in your reading.
    bush/obama stupidity created ISIS.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Actually, you ought to be more selective in yours. She's Christian and she mentioned it happened to Christians and Kurds. Muslims were mentioned as leaving the city, not being raped.

6. FieldingMellish Suspended

Obama stupidity created ISIS, arising out of the vacuum left by removing all troops, and by Obama ignoring ISIS' rise for months on end.

Which is probably responsible for all the sudden dronage, making up for lost time.

Obama does not want to be Jimmy Carter decades ago, and have hostages saved by Ronald Reagan.

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

you don't think ISIS soldiers rape other Muslims?
    --- Post Merged, Jun 3, 2016 ---
    bush is a worthless moron who should be in GITMO next to the "terrorist" . he is by far the dumbest M'fer ever.

8. FieldingMellish Suspended

Disagree. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd, I'll buy. But the 1st? A little harsh, there, perhaps?

9. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

not at all, stupidity started with him. snowballed from there.

10. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Fort a guy who once posted about partisans a couple of weeks or so ago, and I wish I quoted your post on the day you wrote it, it's like you take the cake in overtly ignoring that it wasn't just Obama (as usual) but pretend only he is responsible or guilty of anything and it'd be funny if it weren't so embarrassing...

So a teensy reminder and this stuff isn't Snowden-classified stuff, it's common knowledge: ISIS was created in the late-1980s. Maybe you should do a little more research?

Also,

You'd call him a communist if he managed to save the region from itself.

Honestly, the October Surprise - Reagan didn't give a damn about the hostages.

You might want to read up on other gems that Saint Reagan was behind:

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/07/ron...with_terrorists_he_was_just_really_bad_at_it/

This seems interesting:

http://www.wrmea.org/1987-october/did-iran-delay-hostages-release-to-ensure-reagan-s-election.html

And this, just for fun:

http://liberalslikechrist.org/about/reagan.html
    (never mind the URL, read the content and then look up sources to verify that, oh my, he might be telling some of the truth?)

11. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Given Reagan supported Pol Pot...

12. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I didn't say that. I simply opined that the story only got press coverage because it mentioned Christians.

13. FieldingMellish, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016

FieldingMellish Suspended

Think so, eh? Listen to you, all glib and full of yourself.

Prepare for demolition.

I'll tend to side with PBS Frontline's version, and as reviewed in the New York Times.

"Beyond Beheadings
    ‘The Rise of ISIS,’ a PBS ‘Frontline’ Documentary"

"For those whose knowledge of the Islamic State is limited to televised beheadings, “The Rise of ISIS,” on PBS’s “Frontline” on Tuesday, is required viewing."

"Reported by Martin Smith, the hourlong program takes the story of this brutal, ever-growing militant group back to ------> the final departure of American troops from Iraq in 2011.

It’s a dense, fast-moving narrative focused on the failure of the Shiite-led Iraqi government to share power with the Sunni minority and ----> the inaction of the United States ---- while Sunni militants exploited the situation for their own gain."

-----> Blame is placed, quite directly, on the former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki and on President Obama.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/2...rise-of-isis-a-pbs-frontline-documentary.html

----------------------

As far as Obama is concerned - out to lunch. James Foley, for example. So out of touch, Obama.

"Obama admits golf after Foley beheading was bad idea, wants vacation from media"

"Mr. Obama fielded a host of criticism from the American public, including even some of his most politically aligned supporters, for holding a brief vacation-time press conference to speak of Mr. Foley’s beheading at the hands of Islamic State terrorists, and then heading right on to the golf course."

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/8/obama-admits-golf-after-james-foley-announcement-w/

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Faux news. .!!!!

15. FieldingMellish Suspended

16. thewitt thread starter macrumors 68020

thewitt

Conversion.
    Subjugation.
    Death.

These are the only options available to the unbeliever.

Slavery is a perfect fit in their dogma.

There is no place for peaceful coexistence.

17. FieldingMellish Suspended

I alway considered ISIS the ultimate gang.

Why be part of a garden-variety gang, when you can rape, pillage, murder, steal, plow through countries, take what you want, and also sell your captures into slavery for money? Oh - and hack heads off with unsharp blades, burn people alive while chained inside a cage sprayed with accelerant. Are they bedeviled? Who or what comes anywhere near this conduct?

18. thewitt thread starter macrumors 68020

thewitt

ISIS believes it's their duty to Allah to bring about Armageddon, and they are serious about this. They are far worse than Al-Qaeda, and have successfully taken their first step towards judgement day through the creation of a Caliphate.

They must be terminated with extreme prejudice. There is no peaceful coexistence. There is no such thing as peace.