Woman Who Recorded Herself Raping 1-Year-Old Son Will Not Go To Jail

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by cfedu, Jan 30, 2016.

1. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/woman-who-recorded-baby-rape-faces-music

The real rape culture at work. Raping men and even babies is not considered serious. The only serious are the ones reported from rolling stone.

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

3. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

In such a case, a bullet to the back of the head is the only real justice.

String her up. That works too.

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

What's wrong woth the front of the head? It s seriously screwed up authorities are considering charging those who make threats but gave her probation, Whisky Tango Foxtrot....

5. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Loss of words regarding the lack of prison time.

One thing I do have to say is that I don't think the baby should be placed with the molester's parents either. Not because they're bad people, but because given his age he has no memory of the incident and it should be kept that way. He should be adopted out to a loving couple completely unrelated to his molester. Being his biological grandparents they inevitably will tell him what happened and even if they don't he will know his mom's name and can google it some day. He's better off never knowing her name.

6. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Rape culture at work?

I think you need to take your grievance to New Zealand, and the one judge who came up with that ruling.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 30, 2016 ---
    How utterly barbaric.

What a way to compound inhumanity ... with even more of it.