Women/Ladies - Which Sport Band Color Will You Get

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Applelover65, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Applelover65 macrumors newbie

Now, with many moving down to Sport Watch - what color band will you get. I don't really like any, but the black looks more masculine and sporty than I want.

2. arminta7 macrumors regular

arminta7

I'm still not set on getting the sport version but if I did I would choose the white band.

3. I am Sampson macrumors 6502

I am Sampson

My wife debated between pink and white for a while and has settled on white.
    We're hoping we end up using alternate size bands as I will have black and so we'll be able to both have a white and black option (not that I really predict I'll change bands often, don't ever change mine with current watch).

4. Elzbeth macrumors regular

I wish I could justify the pink modern buckle then I would get the pink sports band, however as I cant reaaaaallly afford it, it looks like I will be going white band, but most likely with SS.

5. gorkt macrumors 6502

gorkt

Most likely white. I think it sets off the screen nicely. It might stain, but for $50 I can afford to replace it once in awhile.

6. vikingjunior macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

7. HiItsMe macrumors 6502

I think I'm going for pink. I like the blue as well but I think it's too loud. I'm hoping th pink has a coral hue in real life as opposed to bubblegum pink. Different pictures make it difficult to tell. Worst case I'll get a third party strap later.

8. mchoffa macrumors 6502a

We aren't moving down to sport watch, but for running/workouts, my wife is going with the white sport band on her SS watch. It's the most neutral yet feminine in her opinion.

9. blackbear219 macrumors regular

10. Pinksteady macrumors 6502a

Pinksteady

My wife is getting sports with green strap as she loves green!

11. JanaS macrumors newbie

I'm buying SS with classic buckle and an additional sports band in pink. I love coral so I hope the color will come out as beautiful as it looks in the pictures...

12. ditzy macrumors 68000

ditzy

13. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Classic black.

Normally I'd jump on the pink, but in all the photos it looks orange. Maybe in a few weeks or months, after they're out and people can confirm the actual colour....

14. CC117 macrumors 6502

CC117

I'm getting the space grey with black band.

It's more masculine than I wanted but I much prefer the space grey watch case to the silver and I think it would look nice with a white band so I'll buy one down the line.

15. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

My sister in law is getting pink. I'm getting blue, unless I have one last minute change of heart back to SS again in which case I'd get black. If black were offered with the silver colored Sport that would be my first choice.