Worker's Paradise, do you get little hoods with that?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Shivetya, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Shivetya macrumors 65816

http://www.slate.com/id/2243112/

The more we learn of this country the more I wonder how long it will take to integrate their people back into the modern world. I have a friend from Cambodia, he is one of a handful of his family that escaped, and even now it is painful to return to his birth home and those few of his relatives left there do their best to forget.

It will happen one day, either in the aftermath of a nuclear firestorm from a dieing regime or the coup which turns the country over to China or even South Korea for integration. Still the damage is frightening.

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Sounds like Americans who campaign against healthcare reform...

3. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

I was thinking along the same lines myself, as well as the old don't criticise what going on here look at the horrible things happening in that place over there.What strikes me is the similarity between these different political groupings not the difference.

4. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Wow, he actually got to eat something resembling meat. Some people over there have to eat reconstituted grass sometimes.

In case anyone missed it, life in the DPRK sucks donkey balls.

5. Desertrat macrumors newbie

Eraserhead, I know of nobody who's against improvement in the US healthcare system, but what's currently called "healthcare reform" is the opposite of improvement.

North Korea seems to be the most egregious system of cultist rule. Statism taken to the nth degree, above the other indeological/religious fanatics.

6. MyDesktopBroke macrumors 6502

Because all the things that would actually work (the public option, drug reimportation, expansion of medicare and medicaid, etc.) were chopped off.

People here, liberals included, stopped supporting the Senate bill ages ago.

lol off topic lol

7. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Exactly. Healthcare reform is still an essential.