Working on a space pc game concept art and text

Szczelec33

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
I started working with the idea or creating a space game of sorts maybe as a mobile or web app or if I can find or join a full indy gaming studio or maybe start my oen and find coders i will. Turn this idea into something much much bigger.

Both the graphic and text are all my own and will serve as the game’s intro or intro screen.
- - Post merged: - -

Another idea for the intro screen:

I fixed the eye alignment for the bottom one.

Szczelec33

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017

I dont get why the video plays a bit choppy at beginning? Is it because I uploaded it at 720p? Or the fact I uploaded form iMovie on iPad vs if I did it from Mac it wouldnt be like that?

Actually I think it is because of the font. It is as if the font has a bit blur to it as it scrolls up.

Szczelec33

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
This video and developer named Derek who created a space game himself inspired me because although he is a loon he proved that you can still find success or carbe a niche being self taught (I have a journalism ba but rest of my skills are self tsught) and without big name recognition or starting out essentislly from a garage. Sometimes all it take sis an idea or have a skill in one aspect snd the rest can come together by working with others or learning over time: