Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dogbone

macrumors 68020
Original poster
This logo reminds me of the offerings that get served up here as a joke. Unfortunately this is not joke. Is this the worst official logo of all time?

news.asp

ATD

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2005
OMG :eek: Could have fooled me into thinking it was a joke. I'm trying to find some sense of design going on there..

still looking.

dogbone

macrumors 68020
Original poster
It would make a good competition. How many things can you find wrong with this logo...

Possibly the two worst individual howlers are the red white and cyan/blue? slash, I presume it's meant to be the russian colours, but the designer seems to have forgotten that white doesn't show up too well on a white background and made it a very light shade of grey instead. Also the words 'world championship' appear to be gratuitously and randomly coloured blue or black.

ATD

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2005
dogbone said:
It would make a good competition. How many things can you find wrong with this logo...

LOL, I would not know were to begin. Looks more like a dagwood sandwich than a logo.

macdon401

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2005
UH OH....someone just figured out Illustrator...and went MAD, COMPLETELY
INSANE ... "must use vector, must use pen tool...must do it alll"!

The boys down at the Chess Barn will love it!
R

Snark

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2003
I'm... enthralled.

There is so much... stuff... going on that it goes so far past bad, that it *almost* makes it back around the circle to some strange kind of good.

It's complete drek.

Unless it's phenomenal genius. :rolleyes:

Snark

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.