World of Warcraft anticipation: Blizzard titles come-back with 6/20 top game sales!

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by rasmasyean, Oct 19, 2008.

1. rasmasyean macrumors 6502a

2. MasterNile macrumors 65816

MasterNile

Isn't it funny how on the overall top 20 PC software sales 7 of those are security programs ;)

3. rasmasyean thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm surprised Windows Live OneCare is up there. :p

I guess with not only the sales people pushing it for every machine they sell and the pre-installed trials and the constant nag screens that says "BUY ME NOW!"... :D

I wonder if this includes businesses.

4. blurredline macrumors 6502

blurredline

Well, I'm not gonna lie, I have wanted to start playing WoW for some time now. I finally caved this past week and bought the WoW Battlechest. WotLK brought this on overall, so the anticipation of something I won't really get to play(the expansion)for quite a while(gotta level up first)inspired me to buy WoW.

Now a lvl 12 Paladin. Look out for the n00b on the Executus server!:)

5. Alx9876 macrumors 6502

Alx9876

No worries friend. I just started playing the game for the first time ever last month. Now I'm a level 34 Dwarf Hunter. I bought WoW almost two years ago but never installed it or played it. I just purchased the Burning Crusade expansion back in July.

This is because I had so many problems with my Dell PC that was about 5 years old so I waited till I purchased a new iMac to start playing WoW. Anyhow I'm a noob to but this game is everything the consoles promised for years but never delivered.

Anyhow first computer game I've ever played.