Windows World of Warships

cube

Suspended
May 10, 2004
Direct link to WOWS (4K overclocked). It seems acceptable (similar to 960M). But no real iGPU headroom:

Last edited:

cube

Suspended
May 10, 2004
Maybe the RX 5600 will also do the 4K lows at 60fps.

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Lol, don’t fall the the build your own Tier 10 Puerto Rico Cruiser, to earn this boat you’d have to live on the game for the duration or buy it.

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Lol, don’t fall the the build your own Tier 10 Puerto Rico Cruiser, to earn this boat you’d have to live on the game for the duration or buy it.
Update, this was described as a free ship. HaHa. I am pissed at War Gaming at the moment. I had read online something posted erroneously that the Puerto Rico took 32M points to build. This info was not included in game, or I missed it. Anyway as a casual player in the game, I decided that the $90 investment for build boosters was acceptable. The only problem is that the figure was not accurate and at the end of the event, my ship was not completed, and WG offered another $90 to complete the ship.

Yes they did give some other things away like two premium ships and some signals, but I would not have chosen to buy these ships on their own and I'm certainly not going to pay $180 total for a Tier 10 cruiser. And for them to be listing items as Christmas Gifts, that have to be earned is ridiculous. So War Gaming is in my dog house... as usual. Their prices have gotten ridiculous for upper tier premium ships. 🤬