Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
lol i just got back from the store, and they had a costume for men it was a long sleeve t that said"horny bastard" and it came with a beenie with horns on it.. lol
I think i would just wear the shirt ;) :p :cool: :D

jamone80

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2006
So Cal
i remember those costumes. those are the "last minute" costumes that your parents bought at Kmart. sadly, i actually wore something like that once.

Cube54

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2006
Canada
Aaahh the old days :)

Now I open the front door on Halloween to give out candy to the kids & the Parents with them ...say -> Nice Costume :D except I'm not wearing one :mad: :(

beatsme

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
<rant>

this whole trick-or-treating while it's still light outside...complete crap

when I was a kid we waited until it got dark, and then we went. And our parents didn't go with us, we went with each other. That was the real fun of Halloween: running around outside, after dark, without mom and dad. The candy was just a bonus. The kids today just don't know what they're missing :(

</rant>

extraextra

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2006
California
beatsme said:
this whole trick-or-treating while it's still light outside...complete crap

when I was a kid we waited until it got dark, and then we went. And our parents didn't go with us, we went with each other. That was the real fun of Halloween: running around outside, after dark, without mom and dad. The candy was just a bonus. The kids today just don't know what they're missing :(

</rant>

Yes! Although we always had one mom with us or something (when we were younger, until we were in middle school), but we certainly didn't go outside when there was light out.

imacintel

macrumors 68000
Mar 12, 2006
If you think that is bad, there is a store where I live. Blow up PENIS COSTUME. Called the tricky dick.

This is Nucking Futs!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.