Worst Possible Argument Aganist Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by bobber205, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

I just want to be clear before I Go spreading this around.

It doesn't matter if Obama was born in China or the Moon right? His mom was an American citizen so wouldn't that make Obama a citizen no matter where he was born?

2. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

3. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

No. But he was born in Hawaii. So there's no need to spread anything.

For the next week or so and where possible, I'm going to get a bit tough with any links or threads that draw on unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, smears, etc. These types of discussions are worse than 9/11 truther arguments and don't meet the usual forum requirements of providing links to credible sources. They inevitably result in threads that go downhill fast.

Over the election period, it's just to keep this forum free from the wilder fringy stuff that gets trotted out at freerepublic and the like. Same goes for crazy stuff about John McCain. So please save it for partisan blogs and feedback elsewhere.

Providing links to snopes and factcheck.org is great and I'd like to encourage people to report crazy stuff that people are trying to push as memes, thanks.

4. Peace macrumors P6

Peace

Hasn't this topic been posted way too much already ?

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Good grief, do we have to have another thread about this?:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.