Worth it to change now

SuperMiguel

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 6, 2010
Im in tmobile and thinking to go to sprint to get the iphone.. Is it worth it to wait for the iphone5? any date on when it is coming out?

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
Im in tmobile and thinking to go to sprint to get the iphone.. Is it worth it to wait for the iphone5? any date on when it is coming out?
I'd say September/October but a slight chance around WWDC in June/July. Whether you should wait or not is up to you. Do you want the latest and greatest but have to wait a little or do you just want an iPhone now. Perhaps you should search which features are likely to be added to the iPhone 5 to decide whether it is worth waiting for, for you.
Next time you should search the forums.

ZhenyaF

macrumors 6502
Mar 28, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I would imagine that it will come out in Sep/October. I highly doubt the 4S would be replaced after less than 1 year on the market.

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
Sounds like he pulled it from his a$$. :eek:

There is no point in waiting for anything. It would be a long wait.....

Derpy

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2012
I can upgrade on Saturday (Friday if I'm lucky) and I'm getting the 4S. I rather have it for a while than another few months on an OG Droid.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68000
Jan 27, 2011
I would not want to buy an iPhone 4 now and be locked into a 2-year 3G contract when 4G is right around the corner.

mylexon20s

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2003
Coral Springs, FL
Id say go for it! why wait? Sell the 4s when the new one comes out and buy the new one! I left my HTC Amaze for the 4S and could not be happier! Love the phone! I have a hard te putting it down lol?

Tarzanman

macrumors 65816
Jul 16, 2010
I have my sources. It's cool. I'll bring back this thread once it happens this year.
If its anything like T-Mobile's 3G build out was, then the OP might very well have to wait a year or more before T-mobile offers LTE in his territory.

T-mobile offering LTE on the same bands as AT&T doesn't make much sense to me.... but I will freely admit that I even know I know a teeny bit about UMTS WCDMA, i know nothing about UMTS LTE