Worth jumping to the 4s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by UnLiMiTeD558, Feb 28, 2012.

1. UnLiMiTeD558 macrumors regular

Hi, i currently have an iphone 4 with rogers, but i really HATE rogers, especially recently. Too much bs and their customer service sucks ass... I was going to switch over to Telus. But i was wondering.. should i wait and stick it out a bit longer with my contract until the iphone 5 comes out or just jump over now and get the 4s and sell it when the 5 comes out if its worth it?

What's been holding me off is i hear so many issues with battery life, i havent even switched over to ios 5 yet on my 4 because of some of the issues i read.

2. chakraj macrumors 65816

chakraj

3. MattMJB0188 macrumors 68000

MattMJB0188

OP: If you absolutely need a phone now then go for the 4s. If you can get by the entire spring and summer with what ever you are using now then wait. The iPhone 5/6 isn't due out until Oct. 2012.

4. UnLiMiTeD558 thread starter macrumors regular

i have an iphone 4 now. It's just dealing with rogers.. It's a rip off! and their coverage where i live and where i travel for work either sucks or doesnt exist! Not sure how hard it will be to sell the 4s when the 5 comes out.

If i stick with the 4, i have to upgrade to ios 5 because i need to take it to apple to get replaced because its buggin out badly these days! and their replacement will be pre-loaded with 5.01