Would I be satisfied?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MizterKewl, Jan 20, 2012.

1. MizterKewl macrumors newbie

Currently I have a blackberry 9700 (with Tmobile) and i'm getting really tired of the lag and deleted messages. I am thinking about purchasing an unlocked iPhone 4 originally I was just going to get a iPhone 4s, but just getting the iPhone 4 would be more cost efficient.

Do you think that I would be happy with iPhone 4 or I should just wait a little longer and get the 4s?

2. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

If your going to use it as your main camera, I'd get the 4S. Siri is ok, but nothing special at this point. the 4S is faster, but when I compare my daughters 4 to my 4S, it's not that big a difference. The only thing I can think of that really is a lot better is the camera.

3. MizterKewl thread starter macrumors newbie

Well a good camera on my phone would be nice, but I don't go anywhere without my digital camera so that's not THAT big of an issue for me. I think the 4 should hold me over till the summer/fall when the 5 comes out.

4. koigirl macrumors 6502a

koigirl

That sounds like a wise plan to me. Even the iPhone 4 will be a huge step up from your Blackberry and then you can get the latest/greatest when iPhone 5 arrives in late summer/fall 2012. IPhone 4s is definitely an improvement over 4 but not a game-changer.

5. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Impossible to say but you won't have the problems you mention. Are those your only concerns?