Would somebody be that nice and make a screenshot from macbook air 13 to show fonts??

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Michal11, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Michal11 macrumors member

Hello guys,

I would like to ask if there is somebody who could let say go to google and search something and then take a screenshot from macbook air 13 and past it here as an image? Same with letsay some news portal like cnn.com. I just would like to see how small/big fonts and other stuff look during regular browsing but I cannot find it anywhere.

Thank you very much

2. merrickdrfc macrumors 6502

3. Michal11 thread starter macrumors member

thank you man! Suprisingly it is not that small and I can read it well

4. DJBBOX macrumors regular

DJBBOX

i hope you are aware that you can change not only fonts size but also screen resolution for the display according to your liking.

5. deeddawg macrumors 604

6. Michal11 thread starter macrumors member

Yes but everything will get blurry then :/

7. coopiklaani macrumors member

coopiklaani

Why macs don't have DPI options like windows do?:mad:

8. Michal11 thread starter macrumors member

I agree it is a neverending circle for me. I extremely want to buy mac computer for a work but I cannot. Because there is just not a normal configuration.

1. Macbook pro 13 - pros: great resolution cons: extremely glossy display (meh)
    2. Macbook pro 15 - the same thing
    3. Macbook pro 15 AG - pros: great matte screen cons: too high resolution making everything too small, even smaller then on macbook air 13
    4. Macbook air 13 - pros: great portability, screen is not that glossy so you can use it normally cons: too high resolution making everything too small.

There is just no choice for me :) Maybe I should wait for possible Macbook air 15 with standard resolution or something like that?

9. CubeHacker macrumors 65816

CubeHacker

Uhh, you do realize that taking a screenshot and viewing it on your computer will tell you NOTHING about how the font size will look to your eyes, unless you are looking at the screenshot on a 13" MBA screen, or your LCD display has the exact same PPI as the MBA screen (141 PPI).

10. IngerMan macrumors 6502a

IngerMan

MBA 11" screen shot

I know you did not ask for it, but just in case :)

Attached Files:

11. Kyllle macrumors 6502

Have you ever considered just buying one of those cheap plastic AG covers for the 15" mbp? I've never used one, but some claim that they're just as good as the AG display.

12. Michal11 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah actually I think it is the only solution I have. I just need to pick the right one. Some people say it is terrible some people say it is absolutely ok. I personally think most people who do not like it are graphic designers or people who works with photos a need accurate colors. Since I do nothing like that I think it could work out for me. I am thinking about radtech clearcal.