Would Trump really say "November 28" by accident?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Oct 13, 2016.

1. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

The "first Tueday of every November" seems a bit traditional...

Maybe he wants Hillary to win so he's deliberately trying to mislead, lose the race, and so on? (Unless he wants Johnson or Stein or Duck to win?)

Well, before the second debate a lot more people would have actually believed that claim of going into the race to deliberately rig it. If Trump and the Clintons ever fix their badly broken friendship and all the conspiracy theories that went into it during this election year, people really will be surprised.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/189...mps-supporters-to-vote-for-him-on-november-28

(on edit: minor clarification)

2. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Yes he would. Lots of people make mistakes when speaking. Obama was so tired he once said he visited all 53 states when he probably meant he took 53 separate trips to different states. And George bush....well, I'll just say and George bush.

3. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Or maybe he just desperately wanted to believe he had more than 28 days to fix his campaign.

4. dannyyankou macrumors 604

dannyyankou

No, he's right, the election is November 28th.

Get out and vote Republicans!

5. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

6. ucfgrad93, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016

ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Actually, Obama said he had visited all 57 states.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp

7. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Would you, and the people liking your post mind sharing your Ivy League transcripts? I'm interested in what all you have achieved.

Here comes but but but daddy got him in. Cool, what grades did you get and what was your GPA at your Ivy League School?

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Obama said 57 states when he meant primaries.

Trump said November 28 because there were 28 days left until ED when he made the statement.

Who cares about this? We have much more good stuff to stop this maniac from ever entering the Oval Office.

9. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Is that because I said bush made a lot of mistakes when speaking. He did. Has nothing to do with me or anyone else. Jesus you sure have some issues.

10. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

I'm not the one implying people are dumb. But yes, I'm the one with issues.

11. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

I'm the one saying people make mistakes. Never once did I say they were dumb. Yes you have issues, you miss the obvious point of my post and go on the attack.

12. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

I asked questions to your statements. If that's what you call attacking that's your problem. I'm sorry if you feel I put you on the defensive it's just an internet forum.

13. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

You didn't ask any questions to my statements. You asked about my education and those who liked the post. Face it, you were wrong and can't be man enough to say my bad. That's fine. Go take your issues out on someone else now. Probably will make you feel better about what's really bothering you.

14. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

^ Truth, plain boring, inconsequential truth... Unfortunately the Yanks need to make a raindrop into a FEMA worthy disaster to get anyone to listen. ;)

15. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Lol, wow you got really defensive. Really fast. I'll pump the brakes, Dr. Phil.

16. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Maybe if you can dish out insults but can't take someone defending themselves and others you should leave the internet and find a safe space. Don't want another precious snowflake to melt.

17. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

JFC man, slow down before you have a heart attack. You insinuated that someone was dumb. I simply asked for your astute credentials. Assuming you have them since you're criticizing an Ivy League graduate for being dumb. That's all. You're taking this personal and I obviously hit a nerve. I'm not sure it's me who needs the cute safe space. I'll let you have the last word.

18. 5684697 Suspended

Worse. He said "all 57 states". At that point, I figured he'd try to annex the Spratley Islands so he assertion would be correct.

19. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

You're out of your mind. Slow down? Ha. I never insinsuated that someone was dumb. Said they made mistakes. Plain and simple. If you still can't see that, there's nothing I can do for you.

20. appleisking macrumors 6502a

He was a c student. That's a 2.0 GPA meaning he made the minimum requirements necessary to graduate from a school known for their preference for legacy candidates. I am not gonna say he's dumb but I absolutely am questioning your claim that he's not just because he graduated from an Ivy League school. Plenty of dump people do.

21. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I care! I will be out there phone banking and getting Trump supporters to the polls on November 28th! Let's go everyone! We can do this! :D

22. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

It was a mistake. People make those kids of mistakes after having speech after speech.

You can't gig him on this one.

23. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

Plenty of dimwits attend Ivy League schools. Their daddies and mommies are physicians, lawyers, politicians or wealthy capitalists. I wouldn't call that an 'achievement'.

24. LizKat, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016

LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yeah, right. :D

There's a lot of those dirty tricks do get played sometimes in the last few days before a vote.

I realize there's an "all's fair" attitude in politics especially in the week before elections but that one and its variants (like telling people to only pick your referendum answer on the first ballot, then get on line for another ballot and on that one fill out your president and senator, etc) always strike me as singularly unAmerican.

25. dannyyankou macrumors 604

dannyyankou

Or maybe it's just a joke and you don't have to take everything so seriously?