... If you didn't see it with your own eyes?
Never thought I'd get one of these considering how pro-Android I've been. Main reasons for buying it are:-
1. I drive a lot and I don't know a better hands free solution than Siri (including Google Now)
2. My fiancée and I talk on iMessage and share photos a lot, so it will be great to have those synced between both devices.
3. Will only have to buy apps once.
4. The other iCloud features are great.
5. The screen size is a little more acceptable now (although I was considering a 4S if I couldn't get this!)
6. Despite the fact that Android can do a lot more, I think about how often I actually use all that extra stuff and the answer is... Not much.
Has anyone else switched from Android to iOS?