Wow, I feel so stupid!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jbachandouris, Dec 1, 2012.

1. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

I pre-ordered the iPhone 5 64GB on Launch Day. They had sent me one with the wrong phone number and it took until 2PM that day to get it sorted out.

Well, here's the dumb part. Thanks to the graphical display of iTunes 11, I realize they sent me a 32GB and I never noticed. I checked the box several time and can't believe I just now noticed. WTH is wrong with me?

To top it off, I had been on the phone with Apple regarding this device twice already, an hour each time, and no one noticed.

2. MisterKeeks macrumors 68000

MisterKeeks

Better update your signature!

3. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

wow. One of the first things I checked... (on the box) and I checked my storage on the phone just to see what was using what. I used to check it a lot when I only had a 16 GB and was always running out but now I don't worry about it as much.

4. numberforty1 macrumors 6502

numberforty1

5. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Oh, well. If you hadn't noticed till now, I suppose you didn't need the 64GB in the first place. I would notice this the first time I tried to sync, because I'd get an "out of space" error. :p

But I suppose you *are* out $100. Your order information should be in your order history, just dig it up and give Apple Care a call.

6. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

Don't kick yourself.
    I ordered the white iP5 on launch and it wasn't until just yesterday, hooking it up with the new iTunes I noticed it is the black one instead!
    Boy, do I feel foolish.

7. numberforty1 macrumors 6502

numberforty1

we have a live comedian on the forums:rolleyes:

8. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

9. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Well am sure you have the receipt, so just put on your embarrassing face and make an appointment with the genius.

Could had been worse. You could be that Chinese guy who got an ugly child because his wife kept him from the plastic surgery! :D

10. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Ha ha! That's good!

11. AFDoc macrumors 68030

LoL.....

OP you just learned a lesson.... pay attention.

Although OP's post is way more funny for obvious reasons, I also thought numbers post was funny so I give him a ;) instead of a :rolleyes: