wow just wow!!!!!

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
k i just got it. i was in line at best buy and got the last one. i am amazed at the speed and the screen. it is so much brighter and the graphics are just amazing!!!! ok now what case do i get(naked is not an option)

^iPhone 5

indyzzzz

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2010
Lets hope the other 1.9999++++ million other folks who bought an ip5 create similar threads :p

hisboyelroy

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2009
Austin, Texas
I got mine on Friday and am mostly impressed as well. It is my first iPhone actually, which is odd for someone who always has to have the new Apple gadget. I really like the phone so far, but agree that you MUST have a case on it. I hate doing that because it is a pretty handsome looking piece of hardware, but I am way too nervous I'm going to drop it, and that would be very bad.

Coming from an Android phone with a much larger screen, I am having to pay more attention when typing on the keyboard as it seems much easier to make mistakes. The battery seems to last much longer than Android and I love iOS6 so far. Very few complaints and very happy with my purchase. :apple:

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
Congrats, I love mine too.

Try one of these, available at Best Buy.

Edit: I see AppleFan got the same case!

AnotherBrian

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2010
I got mine on Friday and am mostly impressed as well. It is my first iPhone actually, which is odd for someone who always has to have the new Apple gadget. I really like the phone so far, but agree that you MUST have a case on it. I hate doing that because it is a pretty handsome looking piece of hardware, but I am way too nervous I'm going to drop it, and that would be very bad.

Coming from an Android phone with a much larger screen, I am having to pay more attention when typing on the keyboard as it seems much easier to make mistakes. The battery seems to last much longer than Android and I love iOS6 so far. Very few complaints and very happy with my purchase. :apple:
Haven't had a case since the first iPhone and I have had them all except the 3G, I just put on the full body film. No scratches, dents or broken screens yet, cross my fingers I don't jinx myself. I have bought cases but I just don't like them, they build it thin for a reason and it's not to add a case in my opinion. But I have to say I treat my gadgets with extreme care, I can't stand a scratched up gadget especially when I buy Apple products that look great.

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
I just hate that I wasted time opening this thread. Is it that hard to add a few more words to your TITLE?

aznguyen316

macrumors 68010
Oct 1, 2008
Tampa, FL
k i just got it. i was in line at best buy and got the last one. i am amazed at the speed and the screen. it is so much brighter and the graphics are just amazing!!!! ok now what case do i get(naked is not an option)

^iPhone 5
just curious what you upgraded from.