wow, still no 10.6.2 today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
I missed the press release, memo or postcard that said there would be a 10.6.2 release today. Can you link me? Oh wait... maybe the problem is with your impatience and not Apple. Just a thought.

doug in albq

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
I missed the press release, memo or postcard that said there would be a 10.6.2 release today. Can you link me? Oh wait... maybe the problem is with your impatience and not Apple. Just a thought.
I guess the skills of inferring or reading between the line are not part of your tool kit?

doug in albq

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
why is there a "Don't talk about potential OS X updates" SWAT team here at Mac Rumors? I have alway found this odd, do you folks
work for Apple or just sit in the very front pew at the apple church…?

TsMkLg068426

macrumors 65816
Mar 31, 2009
why is there a "Don't talk about potential OS X updates" SWAT team here at Mac Rumors? I have alway found this odd, do you folks

Well this site is called Rumors, so what is wrong with people having hopes for a big OS update?

HLdan

macrumors 603
Aug 22, 2007
Dude, relax. You can't get annoyed if people are not "with you" on being upset that 10.6.2 has not been released as of yet. When you create threads, you need thick skin because you will get mixed responses.

That being said, 10.6.1 works decent for my Macs in my house, yes, it could use an update to address bugs but it's not that serious and personally, I can wait until Apple gets all the fixes bundled so 10.6.2 will be worth the wait. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.