WTB: Looking for some accessories for my new mac

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by da2005pizimp, Jun 30, 2008.

1. da2005pizimp macrumors 6502

Hey all i finally got a replacement for my main computer and i need some things for it. Below is what i'm looking for:

Keyboard
    Mouse (would like scroll)
    Harman Kardon Soundsticks (really want these :D )
    Ram (want 3 512 sticks)
    Some games

I got a Powermac G4 800mhz with an apple studio 17" display. as soon as i get these things i'm going to be kicking out the windows machine :eek:

2. avigalante macrumors 6502

avigalante

3. SmurfBoxMasta macrumors 65816

SmurfBoxMasta

Well,

I've got a MS Wireless Desktop 1000 KB/Ms combo set FS....
    It's only been used twice, once with my mac to make sure it worked, and again to test out a refurb sawtooth for my buddy

I can let it go for ~$20 + a few bucks for shipping, depending on where you want it shipped to :p

you can pm me with zip/details if interested or post back here :p

4. da2005pizimp thread starter macrumors 6502

this may sound stupid of me but i want to get a cool looking keyboard and mouse, i'm thinking of the pro style mouse (i know it's not a scroll) i guess i should have said that from the get go. sorry.

5. drewsof07 macrumors 68000

drewsof07

I have a Pro mouse for sale in my thread, it's in excellent condition with very few scratches, take a look. $15 plus shipping. Send me a PM if you're interested :)

6. magid macrumors 6502

magid

Ive got the white BT apple keyboard, keep in mind it had the num pad unlike the new one.

I also have a pair of Altec Lansing computer speakers. http://www.macworld.com/product/ipod/53/detail.html Make me an offer if you are interested. I only used them for a few months and are currently sitting in their box on my floor.

7. da2005pizimp thread starter macrumors 6502

i got the keyboard and mouse on ebay for less than 20 shipped great deal.

Now if no one has ram what do i need to look for? i thought i knew but i was reading something and now i'm all confused :confused:

Also someone local has some soundsticks for 20 bucks but he says he doesn't have the power cord, anyone know where to get one?

If i don't get the sound sticks i may go with the creature (looks pretty neat)

and lastly i need some games, i like simcity and tycoon type of games so hook me up

8. da2005pizimp thread starter macrumors 6502

still looking for ram and software, i really need a typing teacher program such as mavis beacon (or if you know of a free one that would b cool too)