WTB Macintosh Classic logic board 820-0390-03

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by Verault, May 2, 2018.

1. Verault macrumors newbie

Verault

So I need to fix a macintosh classic machine. The battery DESTROYED the logicboard, corroded all the resistors, traces, card edge, even the IC pins. I am working on the analog board which is definitely saveable but Ill need a new logic board. Does anyone happen to have one?

Part # 820-0390-03 or 630-0390

attached is an image of what the board looks like.. Its much smaller than the original compact mac boards. If anyone has one please contact me!
    apple_mac-classic_logicbd.jpg

2. bunnspecial macrumors 603

bunnspecial

I was in an identical situation for a while-I had a Classic in a beautiful non-yellowed case but with an absolutely trashed LoBo from a leaky battery.

I ended up buying a complete working Classic with a badly yellowed case and transplanting the boards. The second Classic was only about $20, and I ended up parting the rest out. It has since donated parts to a couple of other compacts, as well a floppy drive to a Quadra.

3. Verault thread starter macrumors newbie

Verault

Well at the worst i can reuse the floppy and CRT and the HDD is good. The Analog board needs a complete recap, possibly more. I do see the logic boards pop up for around $20 but infrequently. I dont need to fix the machine, but I feel a compulsion to fix everyone I get.

4. Verault thread starter macrumors newbie

Verault

Still looking for a MAC Classic Logic Board. If anyone has any working or non working (no battery damage please) Let me know, Also looking for a MAC Plus logic board.