Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HXGuyAZ

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014
I'm wanting to return an iPhone 6 to AT&T and they are telling me even if returning by mail directly to AT&T there is a restocking fee? Why was I under the impression that there was no restocking fee?

iososx

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2014
USA
If one takes responsibility for reading terms and conditions, threads like this would vanish.

AT&T follows industry practices and it's spelled out clearly.

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
I'm wanting to return an iPhone 6 to AT&T and they are telling me even if returning by mail directly to AT&T there is a restocking fee? Why was I under the impression that there was no restocking fee?

They started charging restocking fees since the original iPhone. Where have you been? Also it's your responsibility to know the return policy. Before I buy I already know the return policy.

shox2k2

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
Wichita, KS
I got a phone with a bad screen. I took into att as there is no Apple store here and they said I could return it and get a new one but there would be a fee. I asked about the 14 day return and she said yes but there is still a restocking fee. I didn't like it but nothing I can do about it except wait for Apple repair.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.