"WTF? I wanted an iPhone" video

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Surely, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Surely Guest

Surely

Just thought I'd share this awesome video here. I originally saw it posted on CofM.

Very NSFW language

2. Cod3rror macrumors 68000

Cod3rror

Please Americans, leave the singing to the English and Europeans.

3. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

Poor schmucks. I feel bad for them :rolleyes:

Got an iPhone 4S iPad 2 and a new car lol :D

4. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

Not related to the video in this thread at all. But, most of the popular recording artists are American. If you become popular in America, you're practically popular worldwide.

5. appleofmy"i" macrumors regular

appleofmy"i"

6. AldoRay macrumors member

I couldn't agree with you more. Many of them spoiled kids complaining that their working parents didn't give them what they wanted. The language they use towards family members is appalling. It really is sick.

7. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

It's a reflection of the parents as well. Spoiled, self centered, narcissistic, etc.

8. Jmill79 macrumors newbie

I feel so Christmassy after watching that (sarc). These are our future leaders folks. Disgusting is putting it mildly.

9. Cod3rror macrumors 68000

Cod3rror

If you become popular in America you're practically popular worldwide.

I agree.

However majority of the great musicians that became popular in America, especially from the 80s and 90s are either English or European.

Of course there many great American musicians and bands(KISS, ZZ Top, Kansas, etc...)but considering how large the US is, it's output ratio of great/garbage compared to other countries is very low.

Coincidentally most Americans hate the American genre that I like a lot and that is pure American... Country.

10. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

11. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

12. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

You know what I got?

Well, first I got a degree, then I got a job, then I got a house with which to keep my new iPhone safe from the elements. The house has a garage in which I park my new car. I can plug my new iPhone into my new car and listen to music off of it.

What were the first and second things I got?

13. ecwhite4S macrumors 6502

Reading some of those twitter updates is sad, that is of course if the people who posted them were being completely serious.

Society is going down the toilet. All these lazy, no good kids complaining that they didn't get an iPhone for Christmas, or a 600$ iPad.

You know what I would get for Christmas when I was younger? Maybe some toys that I wanted, some clothes and a 20$ bill.

And I'm only 24 too, it's not like I grew up in the "good ol days".

Ungrateful bastards.

14. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

I don't know cuz I aint reads so goods. So can you get meez a ipad or iphone cuz my good for nothin, four flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, pile o crap parents dint doit.

15. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

ha!

those kids are all just cotton-headed ninnymuggins'

16. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Yeah, and they sit on a thrown of lies and smell like beef and cheese. Nice.

:)

17. Eager Beaver macrumors 6502a

Eager Beaver

GONG - Had to turn it off after 1 minute, How stupid was that?

18. labman macrumors 604

labman

wait for his next song WTF I Wanted A Samsung not the Damn 4S! Now I have to jb & Unlock this thing. Then I can get my Samsung! Then I'll just be a troll on MR.

Sorry guys still working on the words.

19. Eager Beaver macrumors 6502a

Eager Beaver

Or funnier yet ...... WTf, I wanted a German Shepherd and got a Damn Labrador! Now I have to train this thing so I can sell it and get a German Shepherd! Then I'll just stalk Eager Beaver's posts, and insult him by calling him a troll.

Sorry guys still working on the words

20. DroidRules, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011

DroidRules macrumors 65816

LoL, yeah because the top places on all music charts are FILLED with foreign singers. :rolleyes:

Now THIS describes your typical American.

Of course if you're a crap musician outside of the US we don't hear about you because you don't get the time of day. As it should be. Here in America, they toss crap a bone because you never know what silly europeans might like. Folks in Europe LOVE David Hasselhoff, need I say more?

21. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

A snapshot of America's young adult.

Be very, very afraid.

22. akdj macrumors 65816

akdj

Ouch! As a proud American and a HUGE lover of music, I'm truly embarrassed that 'you' are speaking for 'us'!

Led Zep, The Who, The Beatles, Floyd, oh the list goes on and on and on! Please don't think for a second that Americans are proud to have jack-holes like Eminem, Britney, and the two fools calling themselves LMFAO on the too of the 'Charts'! Well...those of us that actually appreciate Decent music:)

We do have a couple decent American classic rock acts like the Eagles. MJ, Madonna...and the entire 80's mockery of rock-n-roll (but I do love the hair bands)...country, blues and jazz...otherwise when it comes to the killer classic rock bands...the Europeans got us SMOKED!

Just Wiki "British Invasion"

Sorry...what the Heck was this thread about? :)

Love the video, hate the kids today! Damn do I sound like my parents, and their parents before them...and their parents about Elvis and his hip gyrations! Lol

Thanks for the laugh OP

J

23. albertc macrumors newbie

Hey we aren't all like that!

24. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Check out the billboard all time top 100, then tell me which nation is on top.

As far as "decent" music.... are you the one that decides what decent is? I don't listen to or like gangster rap but some people that like that wouldn't call country, jazz, top 10, or even Britney decent, while others might. It's all in the ear of the beholder. NOT up to you or me.

Plus, never claimed to speak for anyone but myself, YOU did that for me.

25. Comeagain? macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

I feel obligated to be offended by that.