WTF is it with Trump and Russia???

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by PracticalMac, Jul 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

When Trump is with other world leaders it is red carpet, full court press, pomp and circumstance, headlines and WH press briefing all around.

When it is with Russia, it is behind closed and sealed doors, VERY few people present (for instance only Trump and Comey) private direct connection telephone lines, meetings that go much longer than planned, rarely anything recorded or written, and best of all contradictory statements after the meeting about the meeting.
    Oh, and the parade of Trump staff that had direct communications with Russian officials outside of planned policy discussion.

I still doubt Trump himself asked Russia to help win election, but there something going on, it is as if "the Tape" is real and Trump is hiding it.

I dunno, but it is beyond bizarre.

2. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

When Putin is in Washington on a state visit I'm sure you'll see all the pomp and circumstance you can handle.

3. LordVic macrumors 601

To be honest. we talk about the trump and russia ties al lot in PRSI forums. don't need a new thread everytime it pops into someones head that this is questionable.

that's what the "Conflict of interest" thread is for :p

4. PracticalMac thread starter macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

It is beyond being questionable, its about how everything involving Russia is so starkly different.

I have heard of private meeting policy discussion before, but with Russia every meeting is completely different.

5. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

I've gotta admit, before now I figured the whole Russian collusion thing was a bunch of hot air. But now, hearing that Trump Jr.'s meeting with the Russian lawyer happened just hours before Trump Sr.'s famous remark that he "hoped Russia would find Clinton's e-mails"? I mean, we all know that an idea once placed in Trump's head quickly leaks out his mouth. (And we also know much better now how Trump uses the word "hope".) I'm beginning to wonder if in fact there hasn't been some level of collusion after all...

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

because the MSM goes out to run with anything related to Russia, so screw them, even the FBI admitted there was no collusion so.............

7. samcraig macrumors P6

The FBI knows everything. Even things they don't know.

8. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I think it's interesting that after all that, no deleted Clinton emails were ever "found" and released. Russia unable to find them, or nothing interesting in them after all?

9. edk99 macrumors 6502a

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

she should have gone to jail, Weiner printed her classified e-mail so they were at least on his lap top.

11. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Are you comparing informal and formal meetings with world leaders? Or "other world leaders" and Russia.? ???

12. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Yeah guys, hold your noses and take a double swig of Fox. It will cure what Ailes you. :)

13. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

You're watching too little. :D

14. samcraig macrumors P6

As opposed to DJTjr's twitter feed? Ok.

15. LordVic macrumors 601

after this morning, DJ Jr's twitter feed seems like the best source for Incriminating Trump evidence! Maybe we'll get some more!

16. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

As you'd expect when Trump's boss comes to visit.

17. samcraig macrumors P6

tenor.gif

18. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp