WTS: Mac Mini, PS2, and PSP

relin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING EXTRA
Hello everyone. I'm looking foward to selling my Mac mini, PS2, and PSP. I Would like to start off with the MAC mini Specs. They are as follows:

Proccessor: 1.45ghz
Drive: Combo Drive* Can Upgrade To Superdrive At Apple Store
Hard Drive: 80GB
Ram: 1GB * Installed Factory
Bluetooth W\ Airport Extreme* Installed Factory
Will Come with Apple USB Keyboard and Mouse. And of course the original box and all cables, including some DVI to Video, and DVI to VGA adapters.
Mac Mini is in perfect condition.

Asking Price: $700 shipped

The following are the PS2 specs:
Version: 7
Modded: No
(Mod Chip) Crystal Chip Included

System is in perfect condition. Will include cables and wires, also a crystal chip brand new and still sealed.

Asking Price: $150 shipped.
$100 + Actual Shipping Costs without Chip.

The Following are the PSP Specs:
Condition: Used * But In Fantastic Condition.
What Is Included: Everything the PSP Value Pack comes with Including Spiderman 2 UMD.

Asking Price: $200 + Actual Shipping Costs.

WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING EXTRA

If interested please send a PM or post here. Thanks :D

relin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Sure will. I will edit post to show worldwide shipping =). PM me if you are interested =)

relin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Would love to trade, but I really need the $. Thanks for your offer though :D

minimax

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2005
Did anybody buy the PSP or PS2 from Relin??

I bought the mac mini but two weeks after it was apparently posted it has not arrived where 3-5 days should be normal. Relin has not replied to my last mails in which i have requested a tracking number. I really hope this is for real because it's all I have saved and I need that money / computer!!!

wnameth

macrumors 65816
Nov 18, 2004
Canada
try taking it u with paypal, they are usually pretty cooperative when it comes to refunds, or did you pay him with a different service, either way good luck, he doesn't seem like the type to scam, i.e fair prices ect.

GOOD LUCK!!!

minimax

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2005
wnameth said:
try taking it u with paypal, they are usually pretty cooperative when it comes to refunds, or did you pay him with a different service, either way good luck, he doesn't seem like the type to scam, i.e fair prices ect.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Hi wnameth, thanks for your input! yes I payed through paypal but I understand from their FAQ they only have Buyer Protection Service for ebay. i did file a complaint for not receiving the package, let's see what goes from there.
I could also file a claim with my own creditcard company but since $ 100 was written from my paypalaccount that would not be refunded. i sincerely hope either the package still arrives (and relin not been able to respond due to circumstances) or I can reverse the transaction through paypal :-(((

what did make me doubt the transaction in the first place was the fact relin has only joined mac rumors to sell the items, and the mac mini must have been bloody new since it has tiger.

wnameth

macrumors 65816
Nov 18, 2004
Canada
you can just file a claim saying that package was not received, and that it wasn't from ebay, but from other

good luck

PaRaGoNViCtiM

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2005
PA
Unfortunately, I don't think that PayPal will refund your money. I had problems with them before. Good luck man, people are creeps.

minimax

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2005
Hi guys thanks for all the feedback! It helps soften the pain...
I did receive a reply yesterday fortunately with a tracking number that exists. It appears it has been send two days ago, so here's for hoping *whipes of cold sweat* At least that would explain why it's still not arrived.

rmhop81

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2005
Dallas, TX
i thought it was pretty obvious he was a scammer since he was so willing and nice to send it overseas and that he also joined and hasn't been a member for too long.

alot of people don't do any research b4 buying but he was selling the mini pretty close to brand new price. check out macmall you could have the same mini shipped to you for only $699 without the ram. paying extra for the ram is worth it to me since you know a real store isn't going to scam you. don't ever buy used unless you know the person it's just common sense now for internet buying today. here's the link to anyone wants to buy his same mac mini BRAND NEW....

http://www.macmall.com/macmall/families/new~dp~189051~family~macmini.asp

0s and 1s

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2004
OK, USA
Contact your credit card company and see if there's anything that can be done on their side. When it comes to fraud, Paypal is horrible, especially with products over $300. Here's hoping you get your money back.

jeremy.king

macrumors 603
Jul 23, 2002
Fuquay Varina, NC
rmhop81 said:
i thought it was pretty obvious he was a scammer since he was so willing and nice to send it overseas and that he also joined and hasn't been a member for too long.

alot of people don't do any research b4 buying but he was selling the mini pretty close to brand new price. check out macmall you could have the same mini shipped to you for only $699 without the ram. paying extra for the ram is worth it to me since you know a real store isn't going to scam you. don't ever buy used unless you know the person it's just common sense now for internet buying today. here's the link to anyone wants to buy his same mac mini BRAND NEW....

http://www.macmall.com/macmall/families/new~dp~189051~family~macmini.asp

I've bought several used items here from people I didn't "know" without incident. I too have sold to people I didn't "know". To me saving the $100 would be worth it, although I would have asked more questions, verified references ,etc. etc. etc.. before pulling the trigger with a newbie. This is all explained in the stickies.

Edit: Also the buyer has said the item has shipped...So lets wait to hear back...

Uma888

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2005
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Im in the same boat as "minimax", i paid for the psp two weeks ago i still aint got anything yet :confused:

i spoke to his friend on msn yesterday, she insured me that she would send the psp asap ( apparently he lost he box to it) anyways ill wait till next week then ill call paypal