[WW] DAY 4 HAS BEGUN,KOODAUW HAS BEEN EATEN BY WOLVES.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by rick snagwell, Dec 21, 2015.

1. rick snagwell, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016

rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

GAME RULES:

THE GOOD GUYS:

Hunter: The Hunter can pick a player to protect every night against werewolf attacks. However, the Hunter cannot protect the same player two nights in a row. The protection does extend into the daytime, meaning the Hunter can protect a villager from a Kamikaze Werewolf attack. However, the hunter does not protect against infections, but can be infected. If the hunter protects who the SEER scans, that scan will be null.

Seer: The Seer can find the true role of any ALIVE player.

Villager: Same as before.

Neighborhood Watch: Three villagers that can exchange PMs with one another. Their members can be infected and they cannot recruit additional members. They have no decisions to PM to me. What they discuss is up to them.

Undertaker: The Undertaker can find the true role of any dead player. DAYTIME SCAN.

THE BAD GUYS:

The Werewolves: Werewolves can PM each other. They pick one villager to eat per night. There are three kinds of werewolves;

a) Alpha Wolf, can at any time during the game, pick one villager to infect. This will convert the villager into a normal werewolf (no special abilities) and join the werewolves' team. The infection is effective against specials such as the Seer.

b) Kamikaze Werewolf has the ability to pick any one villager to kill during his lynching. In other words, if he is voted to be hanged, he will take one villager with him.

c) The normal Werewolf has no powers.

Miscellaneous:

a) Villagers can NOT PM each other. (exception: neighborhood watch members)

b) Werewolves CAN PM each other.

c) Players can edit their posts during the game is in progress, however if you edit your post, you MUST give an explanation of why/what you edited.

d) Dead players are allowed to post as much or as often as they want. But they must make all of there posts in the colour gray. The posts are also not allowed to influence the game in any way. If you are unsure of a post topic, don't post it. Good posts are along the lines of "Good job villagers!". A bad post would be: "I think Bob is a wolf." If people start posting things that could influence the game, I will ask them to edit the post to remove the offending text then reinstate the jav rule.

e) Voting for lynching will close 24 hours after day has started. (Unless stated otherwise.)

f) Voting can only take place in the daytime. Any votes made during the night will not be counted.

g) For clarity, when you vote, bold the name of the player you're voting for. This alleviates confusion and makes it easier for me to count the votes. You can also play with this - "I really like Bob, he's a great guy" counts as a vote for Bob You can jokingly vote by not bolding the name - it will not be counted.

h) You can retract and change your vote at any time up to the close of the vote.

i) The game will begin at DAYTIME, the days are 24 hours unless specified else. The person with the most votes will be lynched at that time. In the event of a tie, the first person to that number of votes is lynched. I also remind you that the villagers can agree to not lynch anyone with a unanimous vote.

j) There will be a TIME LIMIT of 24 hours for Specials to send in their PMs. The time limit will be 24 hours after the posting of the lynching. (NOT after the voting closes). Please remember that you can pre-PM these actions at the start of the day preceding the night in question. You can change this action up until the next morning. If I receive all the needed PMs before the end of the 24 hour time limit, the night will be shortened and the next day will start.

k) I will post special results as soon as I am online and have them all. Thus, it is highly recommended that you set your profile to invisible mode so that other posters cannot view your login activity to see if you were online in the period between lynching and special results.

l) This question has came up in the discussion, so here is the turn order during the night:
    Werewolf infects
    Seer scans;
    Hunter protects;
    Werewolves attack.

m) It is recommended that the players put their status into Invisible Mode.

PLAYERS

I will assign roles via Random.org,

PLAYERS

1 / meister | EATEN BY WOLVES
    2 / pluto
    3 / woodnufc
    4 / techgod
    5 / moyank24 | VILLAGER
    6 / ss
    7 / comeagain? | VILLAGER
    8 / twietee
    9 / dont panic
    10 / sythas
    11 / mrkramer
    12 / philbeeney | VILLAGER
    13 / koodauw | EATEN BY WOLVES
    14 / chrmjenkins
    15 / intell | EATEN BY WOLVES

2. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

I just hope you aren't the hunter this game :oops:.

No more Moyank WWs either :D.

Rick, Is there majority lock ?

3. rick snagwell thread starter macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

ill leave that to vote from the majority.

4. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Thanks for sending me a notification. Much appreciated. Thanks, too, for taking on the responsibility of actually running a game.

When would you envisage running (or, more to the point, starting) this game?

5. rick snagwell thread starter macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

when we get 13 or more players...looks like after the new year.

6. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Thanks for the rapid response. New Year is fine with me.

7. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

The only thing I can promise i'll be is awesome.

:p

8. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

[​IMG]

9. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

Too much awesome, needs more miserable: in

10. Don't panic macrumors 603

Don't panic

11. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Well said. Too much of the is New World Optimism can get you down. To be honest, I am something of an aficionado of that gloomy and morbidly morose mindset from the world of Mittel Europe. Especially in winter.

12. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

What's this winter that you speak of :D. I'm in north eastern US (New England) and they are saying the temperature might hit 70 DegF on Thursday (not that I'm complaining).

13. Comeagain? macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

The time when people forget how to drive and we drown in white powder. But I'm in Spokane which seems to be one of the few places getting snow right now.

14. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

Yep, (almost) no winter around here too.. :(

Anyway, Happy Christmas to you guys. :D

15. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Well, in my corner of north west Europe, we are currently, as I write, experiencing torrential hailstone showers. Hailstones the size of golf balls are hurled at you with an intensity that seems almost divinely inspired were the consequences not so uniformly unpleasant. Meanwhile, the barometer is plummeting and busily plumbing the depths.

And, above all, in the northern latitudes, in the depths of the deepest, darkest, gloomiest, wettest parts of winter, there is the matter, - which is no small matter - of quit serious and deeply felt light deprivation.

16. Plutonius, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015

Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

One thing to make note of is that the infection is anytime (no complaints since it's my preference).

For those that celebrate it, have a great Christmas and I'll eat see you when the game starts in January :D.

17. rick snagwell thread starter macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

hey everyone, start marketing! we need more players!